Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

You have to be kidding me...

Featured Replies

Now?

I would've been done with him awhile ago.

Hampton and Pavano belong on the same team.

Now?

I would've been done with him awhile ago.

Hampton and Pavano belong on the same team.

Pavano was a huge part of our WS team. He may have been injury-prone but he went home with a ring.

Now?

I would've been done with him awhile ago.

Hampton and Pavano belong on the same team.

Pavano was a huge part of our WS team. He may have been injury-prone but he went home with a ring.

 

I was talking about his career, for the most part.

Pavano could've had a better career, if not for injuries. He had good stuff here, and always pounded the strike zone. I'm sure no Yankees' fan likes him, though.

Haha, dude's made of glass, I only laugh because he's more than financially secure enough to live a comfortable life... just not playing baseball, btw FurcalChick, check that HamiltonWP thread to answer my question

  • Author

Please tell me the Marlins aren't still funding this walking hospital ward.

 

i think you finished paying for him either last year or the year before. we're eating all of his cash now.

Haha, boy am I glad Hampton went to te Rockies all those years ago. Thanks for David Wright, hope the schools were worth ir!

Haha, boy am I glad Hampton went to te Rockies all those years ago. Thanks for David Wright, hope the schools were worth ir!

Yeah, I remember it was all about the school system and nothing to do with money. Until he wanted out of Colorado and then the school system wasn't so hot anymore.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.