Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins-Cubs on TBS July 27

Featured Replies

TBS has added the Marlins @ Cubs game on July 27 at 2 PM to its national TV schedule. Based on the rotation order I heard before the break, that is scheduled to be Volstad's second start after the break, of course that could change.

Man were on fox this weekend and tbs the next. Now if we could just get espn but i doubt theyd be willing to part with a sox,yanks or mets game. I hope uggla realy is over the asg cause the cubs fans are gonna be on him.

looking foward to the marlins at cubs anybody know who is on the hill for the cubs. :whistle :shifty :whistle :thumbup

Why are the national broadcasters so obnoxious? Three hours of Chip Caray? No thanks. I just suffered five hours (actually, six including the introductions) of Joe Buck and Tim McCarver on Tuesday. I'll be watching Rich and Tommy's broadcast.

 

Although, earlier this season we had a game against the Phillies on TBS. I watched it on FSNFlorida, but when Jake hit both of his home runs off Moyer, I briefly flipped over to TBS out of curiosity.

 

You just know on Saturday's FOX broadcast, they're gonna replay and relive Uggla's rough night at the ASG. I hope Tommy's the color analyst instead of McCarver...why won't he die already?

Good to hear... also isn't our Saturday game with the Philies on FOX?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.