August 5, 200818 yr Of both the division lead and the wildcard. Which one do you think the Marlins have a better chance of winning? We will have a better record than all of the teams mentioned (Phillies, Mets, Brewers, and Cards) so far. Therefore, we will win both!!!! LOL My focus, and I'm sure the teams as well, is on the division race. I'll take the wild card as a consolation prize but I want to win the division. Best case is we win the division, and the Cards win the wild card. That would leave both the Mets, and the Phillies out in the cold as well as the combo of CC Sabathia, and Ben Sheets.
August 5, 200818 yr Division, Philadelphia and New York suck. And it would be nice to have an NL East title for once, though I hope we don't win it by default. We could use a nice 10 game winning streak. screw a 10 game winning streak, we are going to win the division by doing what we are doing right now. At least 2 out of 3 in 3 games series and splits in 4 games series. Dont get me wrong, 10 game win streak would be nice to get a big lead but how many times have we seen teams fizzle out after a huge win streak?
August 5, 200818 yr Author I already posted an article about this... but its ok! I think we are going to win the division. :gofishb Sorry about that... :whistle
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.