Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

College Football Thread - Week 1

Featured Replies

AP Top 25 (First-place votes)

 

1. Georgia (22) 0-0 1,528

2. Ohio State (21) 0-0 1,506

3. USC (12) 0-0 1,490

4. Oklahoma (4) 0-0 1,444

5. Florida (6) 0-0 1,415

6. Missouri 0-0 1,266

7. LSU 0-0 1,135

8. West Virginia 0-0 1,116

9. Clemson 0-0 1,105

10. Auburn 0-0 968

11. Texas 0-0 966

12. Texas Tech 0-0 786

13. Wisconsin 0-0 771

14. Kansas 0-0 707

15. Arizona State 0-0 631

16. Brigham Young 0-0 590

17. Virginia Tech 0-0 578

18. Tennessee 0-0 509

19. South Florida 0-0 496

20. Illinois 0-0 483

21. Oregon 0-0 366

22. Penn State 0-0 293

23. Wake Forest 0-0 227

24. Alabama 0-0 89

25. Pittsburgh 0-0 85

 

Other Florida teams getting points: FSU 41

 

Schedule for Week 1 for Florida D-I schools:

 

Division I FBS

#5 Florida vs. Hawaii, Saturday 8/30 @ 12:30pm, ESPN GamePlan

#19 USF vs. Tennessee-Martin, Saturday 8/30 @ 7:30pm, ESPN GamePlan

FSU has a bye

UCF vs. South Carolina State, Saturday 8/30 @ 6:00pm

Miami vs. Charleston Southern, 8/26 @ 7:30pm, ESPN360

FAU @ #11 Texas, 8/30 @ 7:00pm

FIU @ #14 Kansas, 8/30 @ 7:00pm

 

Division I FCS

FAMU vs. Alabama State, 8/30 @ 6:00pm

Bethune-Cookman has a bye

Jacksonville @ Savannah State, 8/30 @ 7:00pm

 

Are you ready for some football? :mischief

The Gators open today against Hawaii, we will see how good Emmanual Moody really is, still no news on whether Harvin will play

I think the NC will come out of the SEC, but it will not be UF.

 

Also, I think Arizona St. has a very good chance.

The Gators open today against Hawaii, we will see how good Emmanual Moody really is, still no news on whether Harvin will play

It certainly isn't happening today. :thumbup

 

I hate 12:30 games so badly though. It's going to be frickin brutal.

we should do a pick'um for top 25 games. I can record the picks in an excel to keep track.

FSU = 2008 National Champions!

 

 

You are high off your ass if you think that.

we should do a pick'um for top 25 games. I can record the picks in an excel to keep track.

 

 

Great idea, start it up! One of the mods will sticky it for you...

we should do a pick'um for top 25 games. I can record the picks in an excel to keep track.

 

 

Great idea, start it up! One of the mods will sticky it for you...

okay thanks

Alright, I'm headed out to the swamp for a day of sun burns, dehydration, heat exhaustion, and oh yeah, Gator football. It's bound to be a great time!

The Gators have got to be the fasted team in college football. It really does seem like everyone is fast. Demps was good, Rainey looks like a beast and our future starting RB. I mean Rainey had a sick HS career, he looks like he runs a 4.2 40 yard dash and he is just so elusive, yesterday we looked like a championship caliber team, although it was against a crappy Hawaii team

Alright, I'm headed out to the swamp for a day of sun burns, dehydration, heat exhaustion, and oh yeah, Gator football. It's bound to be a great time!

dehydration check

sun burns check

heat exhaustion check

It's bound to be a great time check :)

 

you forgot to add a soaking a rain before kick off

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.