Infield 2009

marlins2219

i think the marlins are gonna get rid of cantu, jacobs, uggla after they have had excellent power years so it'll look like this

sanchez

coghlan

ramirez

mcpherson

so u want another rebuilding project? really? we have a team that just surprised soo many people and have played over .500, and we just want to get rid of all of them? this is how i see the infield

1B Jacobs

2B Coughlen (i would say uggla, but seems like the team has given up on him)

SS Hanley

3B Cantu

C Baker/Lo Duca (its worked well)

LF Raynor

CF Maybin

RF Hermida (wish it was Cody though)

i think the marlins are gonna get rid of cantu, jacobs, uggla after they have had excellent power years so it'll look like this

sanchez

coghlan

ramirez

mcpherson

so u want another rebuilding project? really? we have a team that just surprised soo many people and have played over .500, and we just want to get rid of all of them? this is how i see the infield

1B Jacobs

SS Hanley

3B Cantu

LF Raynor

CF Maybin

WE ARE KEEPING CODY AND HE IS GONNA PLAY LF DAMMIT

o and You always seem to spell Coghlan wrong lol

sanchez

coghlan

ramirez

mcpherson

1B Jacobs

SS Hanley

3B Cantu

LF Raynor

CF Maybin

haha then what do you call that??? you just proved thatt there gonna rebuild saying they'll get rid of cody, willingham, and uggla lol

sanchez

coghlan

ramirez

mcpherson

1B Jacobs

SS Hanley

3B Cantu

LF Raynor

CF Maybin

haha then what do you call that??? you just proved thatt there gonna rebuild saying they'll get rid of cody, willingham, and uggla lol

Hammer and Jake are gone for sure

Uggla is all about Money and Cody is staying

Thats Pretty Much it but 3 Players isnt rebuilding its adding on

sanchez

coghlan

ramirez

mcpherson

1B Jacobs

SS Hanley

3B Cantu

LF Raynor

CF Maybin

exactly so adding TWO players isnt rebuilding (coghlan, sanchez) :thumbup

really u have the entire lineup becoming our AA team, i just added 3 players from the minors, all of which are major league ready. Raynor most likely will stay in the minors, and Cody will start in left, Hermida in right.

Thank You

but no Raynor gonna get his lil stint as a MLB player most likely as a pinch runner/ Dfensive Replacement/ 1 a week starter or he'll start Vs LHP and play RF

hey i want Raynor to start, he brings that speed to this team. Doesn't this sound like a sick beginning to our lineup

1. Maybin

2. Coughlen

3. Hanley

4. Cantu

5. Jacobs (or Gaby, w/e, but u have to admit Jacobs has tons of power)

6. Baker/Lo Duca

7. Hermida or Ross

8. Raynor

9. Pitcher

awesome lineup imo

sanchez

coghlan

ramirez

mcpherson

1B Jacobs

SS Hanley

3B Cantu

LF Raynor

CF Maybin

exactly so adding TWO players isnt rebuilding (coghlan, sanchez) :thumbup

Actually its 4 Possibly 5 lol

but were keeping at least 4 Players to start (Cantu Hanley Cody Hermida Baker) Uggla is a mystery. but Maybin Gaby and Coghlan all have Mlb All Star Potential and Dallas is a BIG ?

hey i want Raynor to start, he brings that speed to this team. Doesn't this sound like a sick beginning to our lineup

1. Maybin

2. Coughlen

3. Hanley

4. Cantu

6. Baker/Lo Duca

7. Hermida or Ross

8. Raynor

9. Pitcher

awesome lineup imo

yea i want him to get starts 2 but it'l be like Raynor vs LHP Hermida vs RHP type of thing also he'll play alot since were likely Losing Mez and Dino

1. Maybin

2. Coughlen

3. Hanley

4. Cantu

6. Baker/Lo Duca

7. Hermida or Ross

8. Raynor

9. Pitcher

awesome lineup imo

yea i want him to get starts 2 but it'l be like Raynor vs LHP Hermida vs RHP type of thing also he'll play alot since were likely Losing Mez and Dino

I still think Cody and Hermida should be the ones splitting time. Ross and Hermida are both streaky hitters, if u start them when they are hot, they will do good.

1. Maybin

2. Coughlen

3. Hanley

4. Cantu

6. Baker/Lo Duca

7. Hermida or Ross

8. Raynor

9. Pitcher

awesome lineup imo

I still think Cody and Hermida should be the ones splitting time. Ross and Hermida are both streaky hitters, if u start them when they are hot, they will do good.

but Cody Brings you 100% every day and his Glove Knowledege and Clutch Hitting are Valuble in the Lineup

Hermida is Very Streaky and has been throughout his career and Raynors not gonna be hitting 300 in his first year vs ML Pitchers like Santana Sheets Linccecum ETC

1. Maybin

2. Coughlen

3. Hanley

4. Cantu

6. Baker/Lo Duca

7. Hermida or Ross

8. Raynor

9. Pitcher

awesome lineup imo

Those are probably the right players, but I think Raynor should be batting first.

1. Maybin

2. Coughlen

3. Hanley

4. Cantu

6. Baker/Lo Duca

7. Hermida or Ross

8. Raynor

9. Pitcher

awesome lineup imo

Those are probably the right players, but I think Raynor should be batting first.

u always want ur fastest guys on the team batting 1-2-8 in the lineup. Raynor is an amezaga type player, he can bunt and get on base. Raynor will get on, and basically u have ur 4 fastest players batting in a row

1. Maybin

2. Coughlen

3. Hanley

4. Cantu

6. Baker/Lo Duca

7. Hermida or Ross

8. Raynor

9. Pitcher

awesome lineup imo

u always want ur fastest guys on the team batting 1-2-8 in the lineup. Raynor is an amezaga type player, he can bunt and get on base. Raynor will get on, and basically u have ur 4 fastest players batting in a row

Raynor Right Now is a better Hitter then Maybin so when hes in the Linup id like to see

Raynor

Coghlan

Hanley

Cantu

Gaby

Cody

Maybin

Baker

God its gonna be like Impsooible Making this Lineup with all the speed and Differeent Types of hitters we Have