Two Tickets for Tuesday 9/16 - Completely Free

Maxx

First person to write here gets em. I got them from Fish4Life, (so thank him as well) but I had something come up today and cannot attend the game unfortunately. Let me know, I have them sitting in my e-mail, you just gotta print them out and go to the game. BTW, I will probably not be able to check back until later tonight (7:30 ish). So I will forward the tickets at that time.

ILL TAKE THEM!

PM me when you get this message and I'll give you my email. Would deffinately go to this game.

Fish4Life gave me tickets to 2 games last year, awesome seats!

They are yours, PM me with your e-mail so I can send them when I get home later tonight.

Sorry you couldnt make it Maxx If I have some extras for this weekend I'll PM you...

CY bring us a WIN! I'll be sitting in class :|

Enjoy it!

:gofish

Thanks for the offer Fish, but if anything just put em up on here. I already have tickets for Friday and I'm going to the FIU game Saturday.

Sorry you couldnt make it Maxx If I have some extras for this weekend I'll PM you...

CY bring us a WIN! I'll be sitting in class :|

Enjoy it!

:gofish

Thanks for the offer Fish, but if anything just put em up on here. I already have tickets for Friday and I'm going to the FIU game Saturday.

Alright cool, i picked up a free ticket for Sat FIU game as well... really debating

Alright cool, i picked up a free ticket for Sat FIU game as well... really debating

You should go to the FIU game. It's the opening of the new stadium against a ranked team. It should be fun. Just my opinion, but I am biased. ;)

It will def be fun, the bigger question is will we actually score a touchdown?

You should go to the FIU game. It's the opening of the new stadium against a ranked team. It should be fun. Just my opinion, but I am biased. ;)

It will def be fun, the bigger question is will we actually score a touchdown?

Probably, I wouldn't be surprised to see you guys put up 20... /sosays the USF fan