Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9/20/08 Post Game Thread

Featured Replies

Cameron Maybin fell to earth and it was a hard fall.

 

 

You've gotta be kidding me, man.

Saying he fell to earth after 2 AB's is almost as ridiculous as calling him an MVP after 10 AB's.

 

 

2 AB's? Were you watching the same game as me? If I don't recall he had 5 AB's with 1 hit and 4 strike outs. Sure give him the MVP for his last 10 AB's excluding this game he was that good!

Dude, it was one game. Come on.

 

I apologize RAB I understand it was one game. He has done a super job as of late and I hope he continues to do a great job. I am rooting for him, he has been the spark lately. I look forward to watching him play for a long time.

  • Author

Does any one wish it was hanley up vs Lidge there instead of maybin, I know maybin has been on fire but so was hanley before he went down. I wish he was.

Does any one wish it was hanley up vs Lidge there instead of maybin, I know maybin has been on fire but so was hanley before he went down. I wish he was.

 

 

i dont really trust hanley in clutch situations

Late and Close: .291/.440/.519

2 Outs and RISP: .254/.405/.525

Within 1 Run: .311/.410/.584

 

 

Hanley's really had a bad rap this year that he in now way deserves.

  • Author

Does any one wish it was hanley up vs Lidge there instead of maybin, I know maybin has been on fire but so was hanley before he went down. I wish he was.

 

 

i dont really trust hanley in clutch situations

Late and Close: .291/.440/.519

2 Outs and RISP: .254/.405/.525

Within 1 Run: .311/.410/.584

 

 

Hanley's really had a bad rap this year that he in now way deserves.

 

 

I just felt hanley would have had a better idea up there and i know would have took that inside slider lidge got maybin on which was a ball.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.