9/20/08 Post Game Thread

dom2613

Guest CHRISTYTOD

Didn't they implement the instant replay in baseball this year for certain calls? Was that not one of the types of calls they are using it for, or did they scrap the plan before it ever started? I haven't followed that very closely, but I thought they were going to use it. Thanks in advance for the info.

Of course not, all the early errors didn't help, but we did at the end what we do best, we rallied, and we did tie the game up, but there was an umpire there, and he made the wrong call, cost us a game in the standings that may lead to the inevitable end of our season

Didn't they implement the instant replay in baseball this year for certain calls? Was that not one of the types of calls they are using it for, or did they scrap the plan before it ever started? I haven't followed that very closely, but I thought they were going to use it. Thanks in advance for the info.

Home runs only

We can't even end a streak on our own, its sad when the game is decided by the umpire, that should never happen

Anibal's unearned run didn't help either...

yea thoose 2 thorws killed us and The Play at the plate where Cantu was Safe

we should have Instant Replay for close plays like that

like football where we have 3 challenges on the play but w/o the gay flag

I couldn't agree more, i said this when they first instituted replay, it doesn't happen often for a home run to be challenged, so they should really give each manager 2 challenges, no need for flags, just go out and tell the umps they want to use a challenge and tell them for what. It really isn't that hard to implement

I couldn't agree more, i said this when they first instituted replay, it doesn't happen often for a home run to be challenged, so they should really give each manager 2 challenges, no need for flags, just go out and tell the umps they want to use a challenge and tell them for what. It really isn't that hard to implement

yeah and since we play at a football stadium the instant replay is already installed we just need to install a few camera's and that little phone booth.

Agreed :banghead :banghead