Yovani Gallardo vs. Cole Hamels

Series Tied 0-0

NLDS Game 1: Dodgers vs. Cubs 6:30 PM ET

Derek Lowe vs. Ryan Dempster

Series Tied 0-0

ALDS Game 1: Red Sox vs. Angels 10:00 PM ET

Jon Lester vs. John Lackey

Series Tied 0-0

Manny's homer haha. I was doing HW and i look up and i see a ball going deep into the stands and im like damn the pitcher really hung one to manny, and he golfed it out.

By The way does any one think the play by play guy doing the game is for the cubs. He seems so down when ever the dodgers get a run. Im not talkin about Tony or Darling.

Manny's homer haha. I was doing HW and i look up and i see a ball going deep into the stands and im like damn the pitcher really hung one to manny, and he golfed it out.

By The way does any one think the play by play guy doing the game is for the cubs. He seems so down when ever the dodgers get a run. Im not talkin about Tony or Darling.

Dick Stockton. And yeah, I kinda noticed that too. Must be a Cubs homer.

I was to late on my picks but i would have been wrong i had the angels beating the sox, freaking lester was great. But every other series who i thought would win won. Im going with the Dodgers over cubsin a sweep, Phils over brewers in 4 games. Then LA over Philly in 6. The AL is tough for me. Im gonna go with the Sox over the rays in 5 and im stickin with the Angles over Red sox in 5 . Angels over White sox in 4. Finally an all LA WS with the Dodger winning it all in 6.