Dolphins Tickets

urumotherpucker94

THIS IS THE BIGGEST GAME SINCE THE LAST BIGGEST GAME SINCE DAN MARINO RETIRED!

Well...I'll be rooting for the Dolphins defense/special teams for the next 2 weeks!

So...woohoo! :thumbup

EDIT: Ignore the top. I'll be rooting for the Jets defense/special teams, instead.

• 2 weeks later...

Ravens game sold for 51 bucks... That texans loss was devastating to your sale! :lol

Actually, that guy never paid. I had to sell them at the last minute for $30 each.

Sales for the next game are going to be tough, unless I can contact a Bills fan

Why dont you actually go to a game?

I went, I got some cheap seats from my brother's school

Can a mod change the title to Dolphins Tickets?

Ending in 2 1/2 hours. Up to $30/ticket

Whats the face value? Did you get the tickets for free?

Tickets between all of the ticketmaster fees, are about $47 each.

And no, I bought season tickets, so I didnt get em for free.

Here are the tickets against the Seahawks, which are at $17.50 each.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...s=tab%3DSelling

• 3 weeks later...

if not able to sell pats ticket let me know i would like it for good price

As said in the PM:

I wish! I sold my ticket for this game A LONG TIME AGO! I want to go too. I called my season ticket rep to see if I could get extra tickets since Im DYING to go. He hasnt answered yet. I'll try again tomorrow. If he says yes, I will let you know.

As said in the PM:

I wish! I sold my ticket for this game A LONG TIME AGO! I want to go too. I called my season ticket rep to see if I could get extra tickets since Im DYING to go. He hasnt answered yet. I'll try again tomorrow. If he says yes, I will let you know.

Bought some and have 3 extras:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=250327835163

They are not together, but extremely close still

As said in the PM:

Why are you buying season tickets to sell them for less than face value and then turn around and buy tickets to a game in which you already had?

As said in the PM:

Why are you buying season tickets to sell them for less than face value and then turn around and buy tickets to a game in which you already had?

First, the season tickets were not sold for less than face value. The Jets game was sold for $160. The Pats game was sold for $200 the day after Tom Brady got injured. The rest of the games were sold for like 60-70. And the 49ers game was sold for like $100 a LONG TIME AGO. And now I WANT TO GO TO THIS GAME. And when the ticket rep told me he could get me more than what I needed, I jumped on the chance.

As said in the PM:

First, the season tickets were not sold for less than face value. The Jets game was sold for $160. The Pats game was sold for $200 the day after Tom Brady got injured. The rest of the games were sold for like 60-70. And the 49ers game was sold for like $100 a LONG TIME AGO. And now I WANT TO GO TO THIS GAME. And when the ticket rep told me he could get me more than what I needed, I jumped on the chance.

You said that the value was $47 a ticket ($94 for the pair). However if you check every link you've posted in this thread, the tickets have gone for about half of the face value. $51 for baltimore, $49 for seattle, $51 for buffalo, $75 for SD etc... Every single one of those games is sold at a loss. The 49ers game at $100 is basically sold at face value. I cant imagine you got more than $10 for the preseason games.

If the face value of the tickets is $47 (it may not be, I'm just going by what you said earlier) you are at a loss for the season.

The value is $59 for this game only because they're better seats, not $47.

The value of my season tickets is $31/ticket. The sucky part is that I have to pay for preseason games. I went to one of those though.

And all of those games, I won the tickets on Ebay, since I didnt want them to go for that low. For San Diego, I went to the game, and sold the other ticket for $50. For Seattle, sold them for $30 each. For Buffalo for $40 each, and Baltimore $30 each. Raiders $35 each.

And I have gone to a few games.

And if they make the playoffs I'll make more money.,

I just wanted to earn some extra cash

The value is $59 for this game only because they're better seats, not $47.

The value of my season tickets is $31/ticket. The sucky part is that I have to pay for preseason games. I went to one of those though.

And all of those games, I won the tickets on Ebay, since I didnt want them to go for that low. For San Diego, I went to the game, and sold the other ticket for $50. For Seattle, sold them for $30 each. For Buffalo for $40 each, and Baltimore $30 each. Raiders $35 each.

And I have gone to a few games.

And if they make the playoffs I'll make more money.,

I just wanted to earn some extra cash

Nothing wrong with making money! At $31 a ticket the you are doing fine, I was under the impression that the value was higher. Makes sense to me now.