Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Favorite Starbucks Beverage

Featured Replies

Currently mine is the new Salted Caramel Signature Hot Chocolate. It's amazing!

 

What's yours?

If I'm not having coffee, then a double-chocolate-chip Frappuccino.

 

I second this...but please hold the mocha drizzle off the whip cream please!!!

Ah. The perks of working there =)

 

I did that for four years. That's why I will never spend those outrageous prices on anything there. :cool

If I'm not having coffee, then a double-chocolate-chip Frappuccino.

 

I second this...but please hold the mocha drizzle off the whip cream please!!!

 

 

3rd but idc about the Mocha Drizzle

I like to go there and order a plain drip coffee in the smallest size possible with nothing added. Not because I like the coffee - way too over-roasted - but because I know they would prefer I order some over-sugared, dairy-whipped, syrup-flavored, extra-grande concoction for $10.

I love the Caramel Frappuchino... its addicting. In fact, i "invented it" at home LOL It tastes just like it.

I hated making frappuccinos so much when I worked at one that I told customers there was evidence that they caused cancer.

I hated making frappuccinos so much when I worked at one that I told customers there was evidence that they caused cancer.

 

thats f-ed up man lmao!!

 

now you scared the sh*t out of that customer!

I hated making frappuccinos so much when I worked at one that I told customers there was evidence that they caused cancer.

 

thats f-ed up man lmao!!

 

now you scared the sh*t out of that customer!

 

I believe you mean "those customers" :mischief

I hated making frappuccinos so much when I worked at one that I told customers there was evidence that they caused cancer.

 

thats f-ed up man lmao!!

 

now you scared the sh*t out of that customer!

 

I believe you mean "those customers" :mischief

 

 

Are you serious OMG that sucks when i turned 22 i was gonna go Starbucks Crazy.

God I hate Life so much sometimes

I hated making frappuccinos so much when I worked at one that I told customers there was evidence that they caused cancer.

 

thats f-ed up man lmao!!

 

now you scared the sh*t out of that customer!

 

I believe you mean "those customers" :mischief

 

 

Are you serious OMG that sucks when i turned 22 i was gonna go Starbucks Crazy.

God I hate Life so much sometimes

 

Ummm.... I'm afraid I don't follow. :confused

Ok my fault typed it a little fast.

Is it true starbucks Frappachinos give you Cancer. If so id be pissed because im like Addicted but i can't drink coffe(Im 14 and everyone says it will Stunt My Growth) so when i turned 22 or whenever i finish growing i decided to drink starbucks like crazy or at least 5 times a week

Ok my fault typed it a little fast.

Is it true starbucks Frappachinos give you Cancer. If so id be pissed because im like Addicted but i can't drink coffe(Im 14 and everyone says it will Stunt My Growth) so when i turned 22 or whenever i finish growing i decided to drink starbucks like crazy or at least 5 times a week

 

No it's not true that they give you cancer, I just made that up because when I was making Starbucks beverages for a living, I really hated doing it and I told people that. I was an asshole when I was working there which is why I eventually quit. They can hire more dumbass baristas to do their bidding.

 

If you're only 14 you should keep the Starbucks to a minimum. Trust me man, you can buy yourself some instant coffee and some milk - as well as whatever you wanna flavor it with, and throw it in the blender with some ice and sugar and make yourself a beverage that is just as good without dropping $3.50-$4.50 on it. That money would be better served buying yourself something else. Take my word for it.

I will especially since your a former employee and you know all about this.

Man i should try to do that but is coffe really in a frappachino i thought it was more like a milkshake.

As for drinking coffe seriously thats a long days away, i ll stick to my One A Month McDonalds coffe for now.

  • Author

I will especially since your a former employee and you know all about this.

Man i should try to do that but is coffe really in a frappachino i thought it was more like a milkshake.

As for drinking coffe seriously thats a long days away, i ll stick to my One A Month McDonalds coffe for now.

 

There are Creme based Frappuccinos and Coffee Based. So no, not all Fraps have coffee in them.

  • Author

Ok my fault typed it a little fast.

Is it true starbucks Frappachinos give you Cancer. If so id be pissed because im like Addicted but i can't drink coffe(Im 14 and everyone says it will Stunt My Growth) so when i turned 22 or whenever i finish growing i decided to drink starbucks like crazy or at least 5 times a week

 

No it's not true that they give you cancer, I just made that up because when I was making Starbucks beverages for a living, I really hated doing it and I told people that. I was an asshole when I was working there which is why I eventually quit. They can hire more dumbass baristas to do their bidding.

 

 

 

Haha. I could imagine how the customers reacted to that.

 

I really enjoy working bar, though. I hate having to deal with customers because some of them can just be a real pain in the ass.

 

As a whole, the job's alright... I can't tell you how many times I've felt like quitting myself. Especially since my manager's never there and us shifts, well certain shifts (who actually give a crap), are basically running the store on our own. Psssh.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.