FC Barcelona Will Formally Bid for Miami MLS Team

urumotherpucker94

I am very excited about this. The MLS can always use investors with soccer know-how and deep pockets (but the league structure and salary cap will prevent any one team from becoming the North American version of Chelsea - which is a good thing).

I'm only sorry I no longer live down there because I would get season tickets for sure.

Have any of u been to a Barca game? (doubt it but thought I might as well ask the question anyway)

I have been lucky enough to go to 2 games at the Nou Camp, one against Athletico Madrid and the other against Racing Santander.

It really does send a shiver down your spine when u walk through the doorway into the stands and see such an impressive and historic stadium.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like things are heating up for our South Florida franchise!

www.miamifcb.com is up an running. Sign up to become a fan or more importantly if your interested in season tickets. The more people we can get to sign up, the more we can show MLS that our city deserves a franchise.

Vamos Miami!

That's awesome! I signed up. I can't wait for the Name the Team part to open. Lets start a name the team thread.

FC BarcaMiami

IberoMiami

Just off the top of my head.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...