Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Zack and Miri make a porno

Featured Replies

This movie is coming out October 31, halloween. Bad timing to put out a movie like this. I will see it just because i love Kevin Smith and Seth Rogan mvoies

 

And I understand we have a Miri mod on this forum, NO CONNECTIONS

  • Author

:|

 

 

check out Imdb, IT GOT GOOD RATINGS

:|

 

 

check out Imdb, IT GOT GOOD RATINGS

 

I think he was :| ing at your reference to "our" MiRi.

  • Author

gotcha

 

But seriously, see one of our own performing in a movie about a porno :mischief

I find it really odd that Saw V came out last week, and this movie is coming out on Halloween. The reverse would have made more sense.

I find it really odd that Saw V came out last week, and this movie is coming out on Halloween. The reverse would have made more sense.

 

 

I also find it odd how a bunch of theatres in Utah are refusing to show Zack and Miri but had no problem whatsoever showing Saw V. I still dont understand how most people are fine with that level of violence and gore but will go crazy and protest nudity and sex.

I find it really odd that Saw V came out last week, and this movie is coming out on Halloween. The reverse would have made more sense.

 

 

I also find it odd how a bunch of theatres in Utah are refusing to show Zack and Miri but had no problem whatsoever showing Saw V. I still dont understand how most people are fine with that level of violence and gore but will go crazy and protest nudity and sex.

It's the opposite in Europe. They generally have little problem with sexuality, but they abhor violent films.

I find it really odd that Saw V came out last week, and this movie is coming out on Halloween. The reverse would have made more sense.

 

 

I also find it odd how a bunch of theatres in Utah are refusing to show Zack and Miri but had no problem whatsoever showing Saw V. I still dont understand how most people are fine with that level of violence and gore but will go crazy and protest nudity and sex.

It's the opposite in Europe. They generally have little problem with sexuality, but they abhor violent films.

 

Sounds like me.

So a movie about zombie porn wouldnt play anywhere? There goes my screenplay.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.