January 16, 200917 yr Hey Marlins fans ! Marlins Fan Stan is back. :thumbup Been away for a while. GO Fish !
January 16, 200917 yr Who? Lol I dont remember him either. Mind u, I wasnt very active on these boards earlier in the 08 season
January 16, 200917 yr welcome back, I think he was a big shot on a dolphins forum or something and made his way over here.
January 17, 200917 yr welcome back, I think he was a big shot on a dolphins forum or something and made his way over here. http://www.dolfanstan.com/ :confused
January 17, 200917 yr this is like when a wrestler makes his triumphant return and no one cheers HAHAHA yea Its like (name of wreslter hear) is back and better then ever Crowd: *Cricket Chirps*
January 17, 200917 yr this is like when a wrestler makes his triumphant return and no one cheers HAHAHA yea Its like (name of wreslter hear) is back and better then ever Crowd: *Cricket Chirps* Crickets don't chirp, and wrestler, and here and it's. :shifty
January 17, 200917 yr Author Erm.. welcome? yes old buddy I'm RDS from Finheaven :cool Have been in Miami the last 4 days, and now going back to New Smynra Beach, Fl tomorrow. I love baseball, as well as football. All the info on me you can find on www.dolfanstan.com GO FLORIDA MARLINS ! marlins fan stan :thumbup
January 17, 200917 yr Author Welcome back Stan. Hope you stay for more than two weeks this time. thanks old buddy for the kudos. :thumbup MFS :notworthy
January 17, 200917 yr Author welcome back, I think he was a big shot on a dolphins forum or something and made his way over here. http://www.dolfanstan.com/ :confused Thanks old buddy for the kudos :thumbup Just waking up, and getting ready for some coffee. Going to take a stroll on NSB. http://volusia.org/beach/smyrna.htm Just a little chilly this morning. Will have to break out my MFS jacket :thumbup MFS :hat
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.