March 9, 200917 yr Amezaga homered! Damnit, he only has 2 or 3 in him for the year. There goes one. As long as he gets that one after the long rain delay, it's all good :thumbup
March 9, 200917 yr Yikes...Yukalis with a 11 pitch at bat capped off with a HR, and it's an 8 run inning...I think it's safe to say any thought of leaving Matt in ended about 7 runs ago... Though the awesome news...if things continue like this, Matt gets the win!
March 9, 200917 yr Damn USA looking awesome!!! And how about lindstrom? Man he looked sharp. His breaking pitch seemed to be WAY better... I can't wait to see him close for us!
March 9, 200917 yr well tonite answered my question about venezuela's bullpen. Goodness, I thought the US was playing the Mets... And as I say that a Met pops up to end the inning.
March 9, 200917 yr Will be interesting to see how The Incredible Hurk fares tonight against Puerto Rico.
March 9, 200917 yr Will be interesting to see how The Incredible Hurk fares tonight against Puerto Rico. He's allowed to shut us out but as soon as he is taken out PR will take the game
March 9, 200917 yr Yeah, I saw Rich calling the game last night on the MLB.TV feed. Great to see him on TV.
March 9, 200917 yr Rich Waltz! Exactly what I was on to post about lol. I'm not exactly that into the WBC but figured I fancy seeing how RVH is getting on and any baseball at this time of year is a pleasant sight for my eyes after the long winter. If only Tommy Hutton was alongside him.....
March 9, 200917 yr Netherlands up 1! I KNOW!!! The incredible Hurk had a nice first inning, although he got into high counts, let's see how he does in the second.
March 9, 200917 yr I'm guessing that was the Holland heat! lol... he should be out of this inning if it wasn't for that error.
March 9, 200917 yr I've liked what Iv seen of the Incredible Hurk so far tonight. Only concern is a recurring theme he has of quite a few high counts, as shown by 35 pitches in 2 innings.
March 9, 200917 yr I've liked what Iv seen of the Incredible Hurk so far tonight. Only concern is a recurring theme he has of quite a few high counts, as shown by 35 pitches in 2 innings. Probably about 5 two many pitches an inning. That wouldn't have happened in the second one if it wasn't for a bad play by the catcher.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.