Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Radio for Friday's game?

Featured Replies

Anyone know if Fridays game @ the Red Sox will be on the radio? Dallas is supposed to pitch and I'd like to listen. Thanks in advance

 

Scott I have MLB.com Audio, you can pay for that and listen over the net. Its $ 14.95 for the whole season....and it includes every game played in MLB.

  • Author

Anyone know if Fridays game @ the Red Sox will be on the radio? Dallas is supposed to pitch and I'd like to listen. Thanks in advance

 

Scott I have MLB.com Audio, you can pay for that and listen over the net. Its $ 14.95 for the whole season....and it includes every game played in MLB.

 

Thanks Mungo! Hmmm wondering who you are since you know my name! :)

Anyone know if Fridays game @ the Red Sox will be on the radio? Dallas is supposed to pitch and I'd like to listen. Thanks in advance

 

Scott I have MLB.com Audio, you can pay for that and listen over the net. Its $ 14.95 for the whole season....and it includes every game played in MLB.

 

Thanks Mungo! Hmmm wondering who you are since you know my name! :)

 

We corresponded a few times by email last year after Dallas was traded to the Marlins.

And in the minors.

 

Every minor league game???

 

Bob my only reference were the Mudcats and 'Topes, seems to me I listened to a Hammerhead game but if that was 2008 or 07 I don't remember. Pretty much if there's a radio feed they have it.

Anyone with MLB audio.....I'm stuck at work and I think we will play great today with a good young lineup.

 

Can someone give us the play by play for today's game in the game thread forum?

 

I would appreciate it! Thanks!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.