Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins Autographs

Featured Replies

Hi im going to the game today I've gone to the previous 4 games but havent tried to get autographs I wanted to try today any suggestions on how i can get autographs ? i read on their website you can get autographs up to 45 minutes prior to the game where do i go ?

Thanks. :mischief

Good luck, because of those close to the field seats on the first base line, its hard to get an 8x10 signed unless someone trys for you down there. the ushers wont let you in.

 

I also brought some balls, and threw em down after asking. Got EB and Fredi Gonzo that way.

 

Almost got Maybin on my 8x10, but the guy got maybin to sign my clipboard instead :( . Atleast he tried. I appreciated it.

Hi im going to the game today I've gone to the previous 4 games but havent tried to get autographs I wanted to try today any suggestions on how i can get autographs ? i read on their website you can get autographs up to 45 minutes prior to the game where do i go ?

Thanks. :mischief

 

 

GATE A

I hate the stadium so much for autographs, you have no idea. It's the worst in baseball, at least MLB-wise.

Yep, anybody got any ideas on how to get autographs.

 

I'm just thinking above the home dugout, and the bullpen. Unless you get a lucky player to toss between the field level seats.

Above the home dugout it is possible, but it sucks that the stadium doesn't open until the end of Marlins BP so that makes it tough.

 

You can go out by the busses after the game and since the Marlins players drive their own cars, sometimes some will pull over and sign. This happens most often when it's an afternoon game.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.