Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hey Guys

Featured Replies

Im new to this site but not to the team. Im 17 years old and live in South Carolina but I am a HUGE marlins fan. My uncle played for the fish and won a world series with them in 97. Rob Stanifer. During that time, I was just a kid, but I attended almost every home game they played. So many memories. I can luckily say I was in the clubhouse after Game 7 of the championship with Alou, Bonilla, Sheffield, Hernandez, Lieter, Renteria. Such awesome times. But in 99 my uncle was traded to the Red Sox so I couldnt attended many more games. I have still been a die hard fish fan and I attended every game when they play in Atlanta. Its hard living down here with all the Braves, pitiful excuse for a team lol. But I rep the marlins every where I go and Im glad our season has something brewing. Its great to be a board, and great to be a Marlin!

Welcome aboard!

 

Glad to see you stayed a fish fan through all these years.

 

Now move to Atlanta or Shoot Chipper Jones to show your fandom!

Welcome!

  • Author

Rob went to Boston and played a couple years. When his contract ended he signed with Chicago and played for the Iowa cubs for a year. He then got married and had twin girls and realized he did not want to be away from them. Fatherly attachment im assuming. But he is doing great now. He is living in Clearwater, Florida and coaches baseball for Largo High. He loves the Marlins to this day.

WELCOME TO MY WEBSITE.If you need anything Pm me. Enjoy yours stay

 

 

Cocky Much?

IT WAS A JOKE. Whats the point of annoying me by saying that goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

WELCOME TO MY WEBSITE.If you need anything Pm me. Enjoy yours stay

 

 

Cocky Much?

IT WAS A JOKE. Whats the point of annoying me by saying that goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

 

Meh, It Happens.

Rob went to Boston and played a couple years. When his contract ended he signed with Chicago and played for the Iowa cubs for a year. He then got married and had twin girls and realized he did not want to be away from them. Fatherly attachment im assuming. But he is doing great now. He is living in Clearwater, Florida and coaches baseball for Largo High. He loves the Marlins to this day.

 

Well, tell him some Marlins fans remember him and wish him luck coaching. Good to know he's still involved with baseball.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.