Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

7/7 Post Game

Featured Replies

Loria stop being a CHEAP MOTHERf***ER and go out and trade for a bat or 2! Get rid of useless crap like Hermida and Uggla!! Get some major league talent! There about 4 players in the lineup hitting .260 or less WTF is that sh*t!

 

WTF is Fredi doing putting Uggla 3rd again and again when he cant hit a beach ball!!!

I very rarely agree less with a post.

 

I'm fully aware he's having a bad season. But going with calling our 2 time all-star and our 3rd best hitter against RHP both "useless crap" is ridiculous.

All of you are such homers.. 2 time all star yes, playing like sh*t this season another yes. hermida sucks when will all of you realize his a f***ing bust!

 

 

You are so luck I'm on the verge of getting suspended.

lmao that has to be the funniest thing ive read on this board! your not really scaring anybody with that.

WTF is up with hanley? I thought this would be a max 2 game rest guess not. As usuall those damn soft tossing lefties kill us. At least jj pitched well.

JJ pitched a good game. Thats the only positive thing I could think of. They better win tomorrow because I do not like to lose AT. ALL.

 

He had a pretty backwards night. He's been at his best in innings 4-6 this year yet he gave up all his runs in those frames tonight.

 

 

Considering he got no run support...combined with the fact that Ronny Paulino can't catch for sh*t...I'd say JJ did very well.

To the Aflac Trivia question, it was against the Brewers back in 03. Can't think of the pitcher off the top of my head.

 

After a little research I discovered it was Doug Davis.

 

 

 

?

Maybe this is me just seeig things but overall I think the catchig in the bigs this year has been pretty bad. I see our catchers alwyas going for backhands with men on and when ever I watch another team it seems to happen. Has any one else noticed this? Maybe it's not the rest of the league but I know our catchers have gone for the backhand to much.

Maybe this is me just seeig things but overall I think the catchig in the bigs this year has been pretty bad. I see our catchers alwyas going for backhands with men on and when ever I watch another team it seems to happen. Has any one else noticed this? Maybe it's not the rest of the league but I know our catchers have gone for the backhand to much.

 

 

Plain and Simple,

Baseball just isn't what it used to be.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.