Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tonight's Game

Featured Replies

O.K. I just got home from the game and they said the game is postponed but usually they let you exchange the tickets.

 

I didn't here anything about rescheduling the game or if we can exchange or tickets for another game.

 

Can someone give me some info because I'd like to go to a double header tomorrow if there is one.

  • Author

Why?

So that you can go through 1 ( maybe 2) rain delays?

 

 

 

I don't know I just want some info if I can get my tickets exchanged or if this game is gonna be played on a date TBD.

I think its being played as a double header during the series the first game of this series was originally scheduled for.

Why?

So that you can go through 1 ( maybe 2) rain delays?

 

 

 

I don't know I just want some info if I can get my tickets exchanged or if this game is gonna be played on a date TBD.

 

 

Well, the rain check rule (behind the ticket) states:

 

"In the event a regulation game ( 5 innings of one game, except when the home team is in the lead at the end of 4-1/2

innings) is not played, this ticket will be good for another regular season game during the 2009 season. This ticket may be exchanged for same price

category tickets, subject to prior sales, by either mailing or presenting to the Florida marlins box office."

 

So yea, you can exchange it for another game.

I think its being played as a double header during the series the first game of this series was originally scheduled for.

 

 

?

 

 

The first game of this series was originally scheduled for the series in september. But the dolphins had a mnf game so they moved it to this series. Now tonights game will be played as a double header in one of the games in the september series.

There is no scheduled make up for tonights game as of now. I think they might save this one till September.

  • Author

Why?

So that you can go through 1 ( maybe 2) rain delays?

 

 

 

I don't know I just want some info if I can get my tickets exchanged or if this game is gonna be played on a date TBD.

 

 

Well, the rain check rule (behind the ticket) states:

 

"In the event a regulation game ( 5 innings of one game, except when the home team is in the lead at the end of 4-1/2

innings) is not played, this ticket will be good for another regular season game during the 2009 season. This ticket may be exchanged for same price

category tickets, subject to prior sales, by either mailing or presenting to the Florida marlins box office."

 

So yea, you can exchange it for another game.

 

O.K. cool but is the game going to be rescheduled?

I think its being played as a double header during the series the first game of this series was originally scheduled for.

 

 

?

 

 

The first game of this series was originally scheduled for the series in september. But the dolphins had a mnf game so they moved it to this series. Now tonights game will be played as a double header in one of the games in the september series.

I still think its going to be a double header tomorrow.

It was like during the D'back series.

  • Author

I think its being played as a double header during the series the first game of this series was originally scheduled for.

 

 

?

 

 

The first game of this series was originally scheduled for the series in september. But the dolphins had a mnf game so they moved it to this series. Now tonights game will be played as a double header in one of the games in the september series.

 

Ahhhh o.k. cool.

Why?

So that you can go through 1 ( maybe 2) rain delays?

 

 

 

I don't know I just want some info if I can get my tickets exchanged or if this game is gonna be played on a date TBD.

 

 

Well, the rain check rule (behind the ticket) states:

 

"In the event a regulation game ( 5 innings of one game, except when the home team is in the lead at the end of 4-1/2

innings) is not played, this ticket will be good for another regular season game during the 2009 season. This ticket may be exchanged for same price

category tickets, subject to prior sales, by either mailing or presenting to the Florida marlins box office."

 

So yea, you can exchange it for another game.

 

O.K. cool but is the game going to be rescheduled?

 

 

Since it could affect the outcome of the NL East (phillies have not secured their spot yet), and the wildcard, it will be rescheduled.

Dating back to the rained out game last season (Marlins vs. Nats), it wasn't rescheduled because it was late September and it wouldn't affect

the outcome of the division or wildcard.

was at the game today and im pissed that i waited and hour and a half outside my section for the rain to stop and wen it did they call the game ill try going tomorrow i guess with the ticket stub from today btw did u see how phillies fans by the away bullpen reacted when the game was called, cheering and waving their banners n sh*t lol a-holes

I think its being played as a double header during the series the first game of this series was originally scheduled for.

 

 

?

 

 

The first game of this series was originally scheduled for the series in september. But the dolphins had a mnf game so they moved it to this series. Now tonights game will be played as a double header in one of the games in the september series.

I still think its going to be a double header tomorrow.

It was like during the D'back series.

Not it wont. The dbacks one was because we dont play the d backs at home again during the year

Shouldn;t have called the game...it wasn't raining. Here's a better question. It was a 100 minute delay, so is the rain delay policy still in effect in addition to the rain out policy?

phillies fans by the away bullpen reacted when the game was called, cheering and waving their banners n sh*t lol a-holes

 

Hmm, I don't see why they'd react this way.

we really needed to win 2 out of this sereis to stay alive. We had the lead. It was erased. Unless there was a DH today, which there isn't, we can't salvage a split and thus (especially with a loss today) we become sellers. So the Philly fans had great reason to cheer. They just won the NL East.

we really needed to win 2 out of this sereis to stay alive. We had the lead. It was erased. Unless there was a DH today, which there isn't, we can't salvage a split and thus (especially with a loss today) we become sellers. So the Philly fans had great reason to cheer. They just won the NL East.

 

What are you talking about? :huh

was at the game today and im pissed that i waited and hour and a half outside my section for the rain to stop and wen it did they call the game ill try going tomorrow i guess with the ticket stub from today btw did u see how phillies fans by the away bullpen reacted when the game was called, cheering and waving their banners n sh*t lol a-holes

 

i was mad too all storm have move off coast we could have play ball their needed fire that weatherman he phy fan i was at game too

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.