Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New kid alert!

Featured Replies

Going for Vanessa Hudgens instead...that sounds like a plan!

 

 

NO!

Vanessa said she was going to marry me when I'm old enough!Seriously.

And if that doesn't work out I'll go back to chasing Rachel :blush

 

Hey Bellablu I'm also one of the kids on the block. Hope you enjoy mb.com and don't get to stressed when some of these dicks start messing with you.

 

P.S. I'm also from Miami.

  • 2 weeks later...

Going for Vanessa Hudgens instead...that sounds like a plan!

 

 

NO!

Vanessa said she was going to marry me when I'm old enough!Seriously.

And if that doesn't work out I'll go back to chasing Rachel :blush

 

Hey Bellablu I'm also one of the kids on the block. Hope you enjoy mb.com and don't get to stressed when some of these dicks start messing with you.

 

P.S. I'm also from Miami.

 

x2

 

You can call me Adre, Bellablu. ;)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.