Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New kid alert!

Featured Replies

Hi fellow Fish fans! I'm new to this board and just trying to figure it all out. I'm a big Marlins fan and look forward to chatting with you all :)

Anyone from Miami? [ i would assume so]

Welcome. PM me if you wanna know who all the a-holes on the site are. :D

 

 

And yes, I'm from Miami.

 

 

Whats a PM??

Welcome. PM me if you wanna know who all the a-holes on the site are. :D

 

 

And yes, I'm from Miami.

 

 

Whats a PM??

 

"Personal Message."

 

:lol i was setting you up for the whole "A-hole!" reply

Welcome. PM me if you wanna know who all the a-holes on the site are. :D

 

 

And yes, I'm from Miami.

 

 

Whats a PM??

 

"Personal Message."

 

:lol i was setting you up for the whole "A-hole!" reply

 

I was too "smart" to fall for it. :shifty

  • Author

Louie, that fish4life seems like a real a-hole lol. j/k Thanks for the warm welcomes!

Louie, that fish4life seems like a real a-hole lol. j/k Thanks for the warm welcomes!

 

 

Louie the joke has officially been pronounced DEAD! :lol

Welcome! louiecastillo1 is a big pervert.

Welcome! louiecastillo1 is a big pervert.

 

 

Whats wrong with a little Miley?

Ha! He loves doing her voice for some reason.

Welcome! louiecastillo1 is a big pervert.

 

 

Whats wrong with a little Miley?

 

I second that!

 

Anyway, she's 16. She's legal.

Welcome! louiecastillo1 is a big pervert.

 

 

Whats wrong with a little Miley?

 

I second that!

 

Anyway, she's 16. She's legal.

 

 

 

We need to talk.

Welcome! louiecastillo1 is a big pervert.

 

 

Whats wrong with a little Miley?

 

I second that!

 

Anyway, she's 16. She's legal.

 

Maybe in Scotland, but over here it's 18.

Welcome! louiecastillo1 is a big pervert.

 

 

Whats wrong with a little Miley?

 

I second that!

 

Anyway, she's 16. She's legal.

 

Maybe in Scotland, but over here it's 18.

 

Damn. Looks like I will have to lure her back to the Highlands with a tempting trail of haggis, porridge and whiskey...

yeah not gonna lie but I often mistake Louie for a girl when Im just glancing through a thread and see his avatar without reading the username...

 

Im just sayin...

 

lol

Oh, forgot to say welcome to the forums! Don't break too many rules and we'll be fine.

Welcome. PM me if you wanna know who all the a-holes on the site are. :D

 

(Hint, it's the guy who asked you to PM him.)

Welcome. PM me if you wanna know who all the a-holes on the site are. :D

 

(Hint, it's the guy who asked you to PM him.)

 

Not really an a-hole, but whenever you sign on (even if it's at 4 a.m.), It's a good bet this guy will be here too. :D

Welcome. PM me if you wanna know who all the a-holes on the site are. :D

 

(Hint, it's the guy who asked you to PM him.)

 

Not really an a-hole, but whenever you sign on (even if it's at 4 a.m.), It's a good bet this guy will be here too. :D

What else am I supposed to be doing at 4 AM?!

Welcome! louiecastillo1 is a big pervert.

 

 

Whats wrong with a little Miley?

 

I second that!

 

Anyway, she's 16. She's legal.

 

Maybe in Scotland, but over here it's 18.

 

Damn. Looks like I will have to lure her back to the Highlands with a tempting trail of haggis, porridge and whiskey...

 

go for vanessa hudgens. she's 20 and much better looking. it would be just a shame to waste all that stuff for miley, lol.

 

oh and bellablu, welcome

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.