November 12, 200322 yr I won't be upset if McKeon beats out Alou, but if Cox or Baker beat out Alou, I'll be pissed. Baker did turn a 95 loss team around didnt he? sure did....
November 12, 200322 yr I won't be upset if McKeon beats out Alou, but if Cox or Baker beat out Alou, I'll be pissed. Baker did turn a 95 loss team around didnt he? he didn't turn it around. Could it have been the fact that they had much better offense and pitching?
November 12, 200322 yr I won't be upset if McKeon beats out Alou, but if Cox or Baker beat out Alou, I'll be pissed. Baker did turn a 95 loss team around didnt he? he didn't turn it around. Could it have been the fact that they had much better offense and pitching? yawn the facts is that the year before Dusty, the team was abysmal the year of Dusty, they win the NL Central and thats the bottom line
November 12, 200322 yr let's not forget that sabean was the guy who gave a lot of money to no other than edgardo alfonzo.
November 12, 200322 yr I won't be upset if McKeon beats out Alou, but if Cox or Baker beat out Alou, I'll be pissed. Baker did turn a 95 loss team around didnt he? he didn't turn it around. Could it have been the fact that they had much better offense and pitching? yawn the facts is that the year before Dusty, the team was abysmal the year of Dusty, they win the NL Central and thats the bottom line Last year, Wood was injured for most of the year and Prior only played half the year. They made improvements at almost every position. Without Dusty, the Cubs win the World Series. The Cubs had a lot more talent than the Astros or Cards and the fact that it went down to the wire shows that Dusty is not a good manager.
November 12, 200322 yr let's not forget that sabean was the guy who gave a lot of money to no other than edgardo alfonzo. turned out to be a good move considering he's the only guy that didn't suck in the postseason
November 12, 200322 yr let's not forget that sabean was the guy who gave a lot of money to no other than edgardo alfonzo. turned out to be a good move considering he's the only guy that didn't suck in the postseason yeah, but he sucked all year.
November 12, 200322 yr I won't be upset if McKeon beats out Alou, but if Cox or Baker beat out Alou, I'll be pissed. Baker did turn a 95 loss team around didnt he? he didn't turn it around. Could it have been the fact that they had much better offense and pitching? yawn the facts is that the year before Dusty, the team was abysmal the year of Dusty, they win the NL Central and thats the bottom line Last year, Wood was injured for most of the year and Prior only played half the year. They made improvements at almost every position. Without Dusty, the Cubs win the World Series. The Cubs had a lot more talent than the Astros or Cards and the fact that it went down to the wire shows that Dusty is not a good manager. do you hate Dusty that much man? no matter which way you spin it, Dusty turned the franchise around
November 12, 200322 yr Having the balls to bring up both Willis and Miggy and KEEP them up should win him the award alone. A travesty but its only an award.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.