A little help here? Marlins/Mets

Hanley4MVP

Hey guys first let me admit I am a Mets fan not a Marlins fan but I have Hanley on both of my keeper fantasy teams and he is probably the #2 best player in baseball behind Phat Albert. My friends and I want to attend one of the Mets/Marlins games in Puerto Rico, we called the Marlins and they said they had no information on how one would get tickets there. Any advice? Have you guys heard anything on your end about how one would get tickets? Thanks in Advance.

I would have guessed you could get them on the Marlins website like any other ticket. I don't think individual game tickets have gone on sale yet.

I'm somewhat curious myself. I might try to go to PR for the games depending on what the airfare looks like.

Hey guys first let me admit I am a Mets fan not a Marlins fan but I have Hanley on both of my keeper fantasy teams and he is probably the #2 best player in baseball behind Phat Albert. My friends and I want to attend one of the Mets/Marlins games in Puerto Rico, we called the Marlins and they said they had no information on how one would get tickets there. Any advice? Have you guys heard anything on your end about how one would get tickets? Thanks in Advance.

Single game tix don't go on sale until Saturday. Not sure how those tix will be sold tho. Seeing MLB is behind this series, I would say email them and ask. Or find an email address for the stadium there and ask.

Another route would be a travel agent that is putting together a package deal.

I really doubt either team has any say on those sales other than maybe being guaranteed x amount of tix for their families/sponsors/etc... Even season ticket holders here haven't been notified of the specifics.

Im heading to PR for this series... I'll keep you posted if i hear about game tickets info

**BTW I dont think this series has become official yet either

Hey guys thanks for your responses. If I hear anything I'll let you guys know as well. My friends and I go on one baseball trip a year to see the Mets, we were going to do Texas this year but we couldn't passup PR.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.