Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jason Taylor signs with Jets

Featured Replies

PUKE!

 

I hope he gets booed opening day when they announce him. I really dislike him. Hopefully he'll make some big plays and make me change how I feel.

Bah. I'll still always love Jason Taylor as a Dolphin. I know many Dolphins fans will think poorly of him after the Dancing with the Stars debacle and now this, but he is still one of the greatest pass rushers of all time and will soon have a spot on the Dolphins Ring of Honor. Love you JT, and although I can't hope for you to be successful next season, I'll still be rooting for you when you get inducted into the Hall of Fame as a Dolphin

I can't be mad at him. He's in the twilight of his career, he's got to do what's best for himself, his future, and his family.

I can't be mad at him. He's in the twilight of his career, he's got to do what's best for himself, his future, and his family.

 

 

 

Exactly. How could you turn down 6.5 million a year?

I can't be mad at him. He's in the twilight of his career, he's got to do what's best for himself, his future, and his family.

 

 

 

Exactly. How could you turn down 6.5 million a year?

 

It's 1.75 million with a chance at bonuses from 1.5 to 2 million.

I can't be mad at him. He's in the twilight of his career, he's got to do what's best for himself, his future, and his family.

 

 

 

Exactly. How could you turn down 6.5 million a year?

 

It's 1.75 million with a chance at bonuses from 1.5 to 2 million.

 

 

The contract could be worth up to 13 million dollars if he meets all the incentives.

The bonuses are likely going to be very difficult to receive.

 

The Final 8 rules say that we could only offer a certain base salary, which we offered the most we could. The bonuses have to be considered "hard to achieve".

 

WOOOOO!!!! IN YOUR FACE DOLPHANS!!!!

 

I'm all for this move. It makes the Jets better by targeting their main deficiency last year (pass rush). And, it makes all the Dolfans miserable, which is also wonderful.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.