Jason Taylor signs with Jets

JetsMania

Bah. I'll still always love Jason Taylor as a Dolphin. I know many Dolphins fans will think poorly of him after the Dancing with the Stars debacle and now this, but he is still one of the greatest pass rushers of all time and will soon have a spot on the Dolphins Ring of Honor. Love you JT, and although I can't hope for you to be successful next season, I'll still be rooting for you when you get inducted into the Hall of Fame as a Dolphin

I can't be mad at him. He's in the twilight of his career, he's got to do what's best for himself, his future, and his family.

Exactly. How could you turn down 6.5 million a year?

It's 1.75 million with a chance at bonuses from 1.5 to 2 million.

The contract could be worth up to 13 million dollars if he meets all the incentives.

The bonuses are likely going to be very difficult to receive.

The Final 8 rules say that we could only offer a certain base salary, which we offered the most we could. The bonuses have to be considered "hard to achieve".

WOOOOO!!!! IN YOUR FACE DOLPHANS!!!!

I'm all for this move. It makes the Jets better by targeting their main deficiency last year (pass rush). And, it makes all the Dolfans miserable, which is also wonderful.