Dolphins GM Jeff Ireland gets inappropriate

dim

Very professional behaviour lol

Although I guess when a multi-million dollar deal is on the cards, the team should try and find out everything in a player's background. As it has been reported that Bryant's mother has had previous troubles, this could potentially disrupt his concentration and commitment to the team if such incidents arose again.

However it is wrong to ask the guy directly over a sensitive issue. It wouldn't be too hard to find out the truth through other sources.

http://sports.espn.g...tory?id=5140313

WHAAAAAA?????? You changed your name? Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame. Stick by your boy!

No, no, no. It's not like that. I sitll believe in Andrew Miller. I just wanted to change my name to my real name for a while now, but I didn't know I could. When Dim did it, I asked Admin and he did it.

hahahah mad props for that :D

WHAAAAAA?????? You changed your name? Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame. Stick by your boy!

No, no, no. It's not like that. I sitll believe in Andrew Miller. I just wanted to change my name to my real name for a while now, but I didn't know I could. When Dim did it, I asked Admin and he did it.

BOOOOOOOOOOOO

What did Dim change too?

BOOOOOOOOOOOO

What did Dim change too?

Dim changed to dim. I quite like it but I'm still going to capitalize the first letter of a proper noun.

Wow. Three quick points. 1) Ireland was way out of line asking that question, unless he had evidence she had been arrested for prostitution or something like that. I still wouldn't have asked that question in that way... I would have brought it up differently. 2) Regardless, if I were Dez Bryant I would have knocked his ass out. 3) The fact that Bryant did not knock him out shows he may have a pretty good character. I am not sure that I would have the courage not to hit him - and I am a very laid back person.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.