Dallas Braden is pitching well...

furcalchick

I don't like Dallas Braden. He went all bitch mode earlier this season when A-Rod went over the mound.

Really? I liked his attitude about "his mound" and A-Rod is such an arrogant sh*t when it comes to matters like that. His comments about the incident just proved that.

I don't like Dallas Braden. He went all bitch mode earlier this season when A-Rod went over the mound.

Really? I liked his attitude about "his mound" and A-Rod is such an arrogant sh*t when it comes to matters like that. His comments about the incident just proved that.

Agreed.

I know that A-Rod is an A-hole, but Braden needed to chill out about such an unimportant "unwritten" rule. I have never even heard of that thing about not going on the mound between a foul ball.

Anyway, nice achievement, especially on Mother's Day.

Grats to Braden on that one, especially considering that his mother died when he was in high school and the guy did it on Mother's Day.

Didn't A-Rod question Braden's credibility? Like "what has this guy ever done in his career"... well, A-Rod, the guy has thrown a perfect game.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.