Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dallas Braden is pitching well...

Featured Replies

I don't like Dallas Braden. He went all bitch mode earlier this season when A-Rod went over the mound. Hope the Rays get a home run.

I don't like Dallas Braden. He went all bitch mode earlier this season when A-Rod went over the mound.

 

 

Really? I liked his attitude about "his mound" and A-Rod is such an arrogant sh*t when it comes to matters like that. His comments about the incident just proved that.

I don't like Dallas Braden. He went all bitch mode earlier this season when A-Rod went over the mound.

 

 

Really? I liked his attitude about "his mound" and A-Rod is such an arrogant sh*t when it comes to matters like that. His comments about the incident just proved that.

Agreed.

I don't like Dallas Braden. He went all bitch mode earlier this season when A-Rod went over the mound.

 

 

Really? I liked his attitude about "his mound" and A-Rod is such an arrogant sh*t when it comes to matters like that. His comments about the incident just proved that.

 

I know that A-Rod is an A-hole, but Braden needed to chill out about such an unimportant "unwritten" rule. I have never even heard of that thing about not going on the mound between a foul ball.

 

Anyway, nice achievement, especially on Mother's Day.

  • Author

when was the last time someone got perfect gamed twice in less than a year? this shouldn't happen to good teams...i feel sick.

Grats to Braden on that one, especially considering that his mother died when he was in high school and the guy did it on Mother's Day.

 

Didn't A-Rod question Braden's credibility? Like "what has this guy ever done in his career"... well, A-Rod, the guy has thrown a perfect game.

What I liked about that last inning [and the 8th as well] is that he knew about the situation and didn't chicken out by going with all fastballs [Ala Curt Schilling], just stayed with his stuff.

I respect that.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.