7/7 - Marlins @ Dodgers

Alright he got the support now J.J. needs to go at least 7 inning with no more then 2 runs allowed then he can hand it over to Hensley or Sanches then Leo with the save.

But we need to add on as much as we can L.A. is a team that is known for making comebacks and they have arguably the most clutch player in the league on there team in Andre Ethier.

Oh sh*t, 3 run blast from THE Mike Stanton.

Pretty sure this game is in the bag now! 4-0.

I wouldn't say that....if JJ hands it off to the bullpen and it's still a 3-4 run lead....anything can happen

Don't jinx JJ, but yeah, I see your point. Even though some guys have stepped up anything can happen.

I wouldn't say that....if JJ hands it off to the bullpen and it's still a 3-4 run lead....anything can happen

Don't jinx JJ, but yeah, I see your point. Even though some guys have stepped up anything can happen.

Get a life, Zack. (My new favorite Rich Waltz quote)

:lol :lol :lol

That was awesome.

Haha who'd he say that to?

Some e-mailer. I didn't catch the question but the reaction was awesome.

You seriously made me lol in real life. Priceless. :lol

It was an emailer who said the crack staff was jinxing the game because he mentioned horrific Marlins stats then it would come to fruition. (Like, Nolasco has given up the most HR's this season then 2 seconds later he gives up a HR. I don't remember the exact stats given yesterday.)

The guy was saying that Rich had jinxed the Marlins because he was talking about Ehier being part of the anti-Marlins team and then he jacked one.

Yeah that was it! He mentioned Ethier's stats against the Fish!