Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

7/7 - Marlins @ Dodgers

Featured Replies

Oh sh*t, 3 run blast from THE Mike Stanton.

 

Pretty sure this game is in the bag now! 4-0.

 

 

 

 

I wouldn't say that....if JJ hands it off to the bullpen and it's still a 3-4 run lead....anything can happen

Alright he got the support now J.J. needs to go at least 7 inning with no more then 2 runs allowed then he can hand it over to Hensley or Sanches then Leo with the save.

But we need to add on as much as we can L.A. is a team that is known for making comebacks and they have arguably the most clutch player in the league on there team in Andre Ethier.

Oh sh*t, 3 run blast from THE Mike Stanton.

 

Pretty sure this game is in the bag now! 4-0.

 

 

 

 

I wouldn't say that....if JJ hands it off to the bullpen and it's still a 3-4 run lead....anything can happen

 

Don't jinx JJ, but yeah, I see your point. Even though some guys have stepped up anything can happen.

Dammit, I'm pretty sure I have missed all of Stanton's HRs so far!!

Wow....SanFran is being a bully in Milwakue. 15-1. Those big bullies:lol beating up Bud Selig's team.

 

Yeah, Buster Posey is going off.

Oh sh*t, 3 run blast from THE Mike Stanton.

 

Pretty sure this game is in the bag now! 4-0.

 

 

 

 

I wouldn't say that....if JJ hands it off to the bullpen and it's still a 3-4 run lead....anything can happen

 

Don't jinx JJ, but yeah, I see your point. Even though some guys have stepped up anything can happen.

 

Get a life, Zack. (My new favorite Rich Waltz quote)

Oh sh*t, 3 run blast from THE Mike Stanton.

 

Pretty sure this game is in the bag now! 4-0.

 

 

 

 

I wouldn't say that....if JJ hands it off to the bullpen and it's still a 3-4 run lead....anything can happen

 

Don't jinx JJ, but yeah, I see your point. Even though some guys have stepped up anything can happen.

 

Get a life, Zack. (My new favorite Rich Waltz quote)

:lol :lol :lol

 

That was awesome.

Oh sh*t, 3 run blast from THE Mike Stanton.

 

Pretty sure this game is in the bag now! 4-0.

 

 

 

 

I wouldn't say that....if JJ hands it off to the bullpen and it's still a 3-4 run lead....anything can happen

 

Don't jinx JJ, but yeah, I see your point. Even though some guys have stepped up anything can happen.

 

Get a life, Zack. (My new favorite Rich Waltz quote)

 

 

Haha who'd he say that to?

Oh sh*t, 3 run blast from THE Mike Stanton.

 

Pretty sure this game is in the bag now! 4-0.

 

 

 

 

I wouldn't say that....if JJ hands it off to the bullpen and it's still a 3-4 run lead....anything can happen

 

Don't jinx JJ, but yeah, I see your point. Even though some guys have stepped up anything can happen.

 

Get a life, Zack. (My new favorite Rich Waltz quote)

 

 

Haha who'd he say that to?

Some e-mailer. I didn't catch the question but the reaction was awesome.

Oh sh*t, 3 run blast from THE Mike Stanton.

 

Pretty sure this game is in the bag now! 4-0.

 

 

 

 

I wouldn't say that....if JJ hands it off to the bullpen and it's still a 3-4 run lead....anything can happen

 

Don't jinx JJ, but yeah, I see your point. Even though some guys have stepped up anything can happen.

 

Get a life, Zack. (My new favorite Rich Waltz quote)

 

You seriously made me lol in real life. Priceless. :lol

Some e-mailer. I didn't catch the question but the reaction was awesome.

 

 

The guy was saying that Rich had jinxed the Marlins because he was talking about Ehier being part of the anti-Marlins team and then he jacked one.

Haha who'd he say that to?

 

Some e-mailer. I didn't catch the question but the reaction was awesome.

 

 

It was an emailer who said the crack staff was jinxing the game because he mentioned horrific Marlins stats then it would come to fruition. (Like, Nolasco has given up the most HR's this season then 2 seconds later he gives up a HR. I don't remember the exact stats given yesterday.)

Some e-mailer. I didn't catch the question but the reaction was awesome.

 

 

The guy was saying that Rich had jinxed the Marlins because he was talking about Ehier being part of the anti-Marlins team and then he jacked one.

 

Yeah that was it! He mentioned Ethier's stats against the Fish!

Some e-mailer. I didn't catch the question but the reaction was awesome.

 

 

The guy was saying that Rich had jinxed the Marlins because he was talking about Ehier being part of the anti-Marlins team and then he jacked one.

 

Rich needs to stop talking about Anti Marlins players :lol

So far Dan Uggla is having a great July and has been red hot since the 2nd game of the Puerto Rico series.

 

Stanton hit it well, good to see more good swings and good AB's from him.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.