Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

8/10 Post Game

Featured Replies

I'm probably going to get some stick for moaning but anyway...I love the fact that Hanley has been absolutely hammering the ball the last 2 games since he changed his stance back to his old ways. However, I think I am right in saying all these hard hit balls have been pulled, and none have been to right centre or oppo field. Wasnt the reason he intially changed his stance was to enable him to drive more in that direction and be a more complete batter rather than be simply a pull hitter? I'm just wondering long term what Hanley is going to do?

 

 

2 of his last 5 hits have been to right and right center

I'm probably going to get some stick for moaning but anyway...I love the fact that Hanley has been absolutely hammering the ball the last 2 games since he changed his stance back to his old ways. However, I think I am right in saying all these hard hit balls have been pulled, and none have been to right centre or oppo field. Wasnt the reason he intially changed his stance was to enable him to drive more in that direction and be a more complete batter rather than be simply a pull hitter? I'm just wondering long term what Hanley is going to do?

 

 

 

 

The GW double in Saturday's game was to right center and he hit a line drive double to the right field wall last night.

I'm probably going to get some stick for moaning but anyway...I love the fact that Hanley has been absolutely hammering the ball the last 2 games since he changed his stance back to his old ways. However, I think I am right in saying all these hard hit balls have been pulled, and none have been to right centre or oppo field. Wasnt the reason he intially changed his stance was to enable him to drive more in that direction and be a more complete batter rather than be simply a pull hitter? I'm just wondering long term what Hanley is going to do?

 

 

 

 

The GW double in Saturday's game was to right center and he hit a line drive double to the right field wall last night.

 

 

 

Damn I failed in that post lol. I watched half of last nights game live and the rest this morning so I'm guessing it was fresher on my mind

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.