May 6, 201115 yr OK - so our ERA is 2.64 (thanks Lou). But, is there a stat that measures BP total runs allowed (including those hung on the starter, like 2 to JJ on the Berkman HR)? If so, how do we rank there? I'd like to measure BP by how well they preserve a lead, not just ERA.
May 7, 201115 yr Yeah, inherited runners scored. You can add that previous to the calculations and recalculate your own ERA for each pitcher. It's a true telling stat of how lazy or self-interested some pitchers can get, especially when they let almost all of the inherited runners score.
May 7, 201115 yr That was you drunk again, Dr. B? lol I think there's a weighted stat somewhere based on what base the runners have started on.
May 7, 201115 yr Anything past 1 a.m. was me drunk last night. Underage drinking tut tut. Wouldnt get that sort of behaviour in Scotland...... .....where 12 year olds roam the streets at weekend with a bottle of wine
May 7, 201115 yr :lol and where I'm not considered underage as well. Stupid 21 laws. Best part about that was I was doing it right in front of my parents. They don't care. They probably don't even know the drinking age is 21. They're fresh off the boat.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.