Naked streaker fan last night at the game... LOL

I think ESPN is right in their criticism.

There really isn't a big enough excuse to account for the severity of the attendance issue the Marlins have. On top of that, when watching the last two games on TV I've seen more Cubs fans in the stadium than Marlins fans.

Eh, I suppose the only thing that I agree with in this is that there might actually be more Cubs fans showing up than Marlins fans but I don't know if thats a realistic statement or just frustration that we aren't able to fill the football field.

You are probably right though there probably isn't a BIG enough excuse but there are some smaller ones that I will point to. I will also have photos of the crowd next time I go to a series in D.C. which will be in September.

Hahaha, atleast no one was there to see it.

Signed:

Karl Ravech

ESPN

NEVER gets old for Karl.

Cubs Marlins games in Miami usually draw acceptably. Both teams fans happened to be a little more interested in watching a big basketball game.

The whole fan thing at the stadium is completely overrated I went to 3 games in D.C. and not once did it look even close to half full.

It irritates me to know that analysts are still ignorant to the fact that the Marlins play in a football stadium, and there are other baseball towns that don't draw well either.

Oh and we can always just throw in our television ratings for the analysts, they are pretty high.

Marlins have the right idea building a smaller seat stadium.

!0,000-15,000 is still 10,000-15,000. At or near the bottom of the attendance records year after year is still at or near the bottom of the attendance records year after year. What kind of stadium it is dosen't matter. 10,000-15,000 in a 37,000 seat stadium will still look empty. Can't understand why people so enthralled with numbers fail to acknowledge this.

Hahaha, atleast no one was there to see it.

Signed:

Karl Ravech

ESPN

NEVER gets old for Karl.

Cubs Marlins games in Miami usually draw acceptably. Both teams fans happened to be a little more interested in watching a big basketball game.

The whole fan thing at the stadium is completely overrated I went to 3 games in D.C. and not once did it look even close to half full.

It irritates me to know that analysts are still ignorant to the fact that the Marlins play in a football stadium, and there are other baseball towns that don't draw well either.

Oh and we can always just throw in our television ratings for the analysts, they are pretty high.

Marlins have the right idea building a smaller seat stadium.

!0,000-15,000 is still 10,000-15,000. At or near the bottom of the attendance records year after year is still at or near the bottom of the attendance records year after year. What kind of stadium it is dosen't matter. 10,000-15,000 in a 37,000 seat stadium will still look empty. Can't understand why people so enthralled with numbers fail to acknowledge this.

Yeah but if you build it (smaller) they will come!