Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fire Eduardo Perez

Featured Replies

We're getting off the subject here. The Marlins need to start hitting as a team.

 

Where do you look when everyone is struggling at the plate? F**king Stanton looks like he's never played the game before.

 

A hitting coach is supposed to recognize problems and help hitters make adjustments.

 

 

 

 

And you really think Eduardo's not doing that? There's not much he can do when the entire team is struggling offensively. Maybe try some weird thing to get the team going. For instance, the Angels did this once, suggested by Rod Carew - they used the same exact bat for an entire turn through the lineup [was Jim Edmonds' bat, I believe] and things got turned around. [That bat went 4-8 with a walk in that one turn through the lineup].

 

 

The OP was about Perez, not Gonzalez. I stand by my opinion that Fredi was a good manager but what does that have to do with the OP other than trying to say I don't know what I'm talking about?

 

Is Carew available? :flex

Probably not, but still. That's about the only thing Eduardo can do at this point. I'm sure he's trying to fix things, but as I said, it's hard when the entire team is saying, "I don't like being a good hitter!"

  • Author

THAT'S OFF TOPIC! THAT'S NOT EDUARDO PEREZ! *throws a chair*

 

 

 

Duh. Fire Perez, hire Cerrano.

 

 

 

.

THAT'S OFF TOPIC! THAT'S NOT EDUARDO PEREZ! *throws a chair*

 

 

 

Duh. Fire Perez, hire Cerrano.

 

 

 

.

It'd be the same thing.

 

Besides, Cerrano sells All-State now.

They should try playing at Sun Life.

THAT'S OFF TOPIC! THAT'S NOT EDUARDO PEREZ! *throws a chair*

 

 

 

Duh. Fire Perez, hire Cerrano.

 

 

 

.

Why do a bunch of your posts have like 6 extra blank lines and then a period? Were you waiting to see who is the first neurotic wacko who would mention it? I guess I lose. Or maybe I win.

  • Author

THAT'S OFF TOPIC! THAT'S NOT EDUARDO PEREZ! *throws a chair*

 

 

 

Duh. Fire Perez, hire Cerrano.

 

 

 

.

Why do a bunch of your posts have like 6 extra blank lines and then a period? Were you waiting to see who is the first neurotic wacko who would mention it? I guess I lose. Or maybe I win.

 

Makes me appear larger.

 

 

 

 

 

.

THAT'S OFF TOPIC! THAT'S NOT EDUARDO PEREZ! *throws a chair*

 

 

 

Duh. Fire Perez, hire Cerrano.

 

 

 

.

Why do a bunch of your posts have like 6 extra blank lines and then a period? Were you waiting to see who is the first neurotic wacko who would mention it? I guess I lose. Or maybe I win.

 

Makes me appear larger.

Just takes up space on the site, kind of annoying.

Probably what you're going for.

THAT'S OFF TOPIC! THAT'S NOT EDUARDO PEREZ! *throws a chair*

 

 

 

Duh. Fire Perez, hire Cerrano.

 

 

 

.

Why do a bunch of your posts have like 6 extra blank lines and then a period? Were you waiting to see who is the first neurotic wacko who would mention it? I guess I lose. Or maybe I win.

 

Makes me appear larger.

 

 

 

 

 

.

 

That's what she said? :suspect

  • Author

If you're so worried about space, don't keep quoting and just make a new post. We know who you're talking to.

 

Sorry to annoy you. Really wasn't trying to.

If you're so worried about space, don't keep quoting and just make a new post. We know who you're talking to.

 

Sorry to annoy you. Really wasn't trying to.

 

 

K

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.