Fish need to do 3 things

Admin

Yea Nunez and Almanza need to be traded. Torborg isnt that bad of a manager but needs to know when to bring in and take out pitchers. How are you going toput a guy that blows alot of games to pitch in a tied ball game?

If we get rid of those 2 relief pitchers and pick up some solid Relief Pitchers then we will be alright. Im with you on this Admin...we need some changes in the bullpen! :banghead

Allright Admin

Your first suggestion I mentioned last April.

The second one...sucked from the beginning, Millar should have been resigned and there was no damn reason to not resign him....The difference in salary between Millar and Hollandsworth is not much, even for a low revenue club.

The third one...I am going to agree.

All I wanted this offseason in the bullpen was to find a veteran to add to the bunch, and that was not done. why? idiocy.

Yea Nunez and Almanza need to be traded.

Almanza isn't that bad and could be more useful than Nunez.. Nunez is just flat out horrible..

Torborg isnt that bad of a manager but needs to know when to bring in and take out pitchers. How are you going toput a guy that blows alot of games to pitch in a tied ball game?

Torborg doesn't know how to handle a bullpen and he's gona cost us a lot of games with his idiocy if he isn't fired pronto...

If we get rid of those 2 relief pitchers and pick up some solid Relief Pitchers then we will be alright. Im with you on this Admin...we need some changes in the bullpen! :banghead

What we need to do is get solid dependable relief pitching.. Almanza can stay but Nunez has to go, I still don't trust Looper, Neal is inconsistent, Tejera is off and on, and Spoonerbarger deserves a chance, he's the right guy for tough situations...

Also Hollandsworthless is just flat out crap...

The inexplicable thing about the Millar move is that they defend it! They honestly truly think that somehow, someway, it would improve the team to move Kevin Millar! It's absolutely mystifying. I mean these guys have to know a LITTLE about baseball, don't they? Everyone in the country was shaking their heads at why they would let him go for a payoff from some team from Japan.... I will never, ever understand it. You just don't let hitters like that get away, especially when they cost pennies. The guy's got 5 homers already while his replacement has 1 RBI. Where's the damn puke smilie???!!!

And to add to the bullpen ranting....yeah Nunez sucks, and what makes it worse is that this stupid 3 catcher thing is costing us another arm in the bullpen! We almost have no choice but to settle for Nunez & Neal a lot of nights, since we only have 6 guys back there.