Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

06/23/2012 Toronto Blue Jays @ Miami Marlins -- 1:10PM ET

Featured Replies

Josh Johnson (ERA 4.18) (4W-5L)

 

vs.

 

Brett Cecil (ERA 3.60) (1W-0L)

 

 

Will this be the day the Marlins turn things around, or we will be full of fail again?

I'm gonna be asleep probably until around the 8th inning, is my guess.

And I'll walk out to the living room, and say to my mother ...

 

... "am I dreaming, or are we winning?"

 

And then I'll wake up. :|

Today is the day!

 

Go Fish!

I'm gonna be asleep probably until around the 8th inning, is my guess.

And I'll walk out to the living room, and say to my mother ...

 

... "am I dreaming, or are we winning?"

 

And then I'll wake up. :|

  • Author

MIAMI LINEUP

 

1. Reyes

2.Ramirez

3. Stanton

4. Morrison

5. Ruggiano

6. Infante

7. Sanchez

8. Hayes

9. Johnson

 

BLUE JAYS LINEUP

 

1. Lawrie

2. Rasmus

3. Bautista

4. Encarnacion

5. Johnson

6. Escobar

7. Davis

8. Mathis

9. Cecil

  • Author

I just heard a Men's Warehouse commercial on the radio that said "So come buy a new suit and have something in common with the Marlins, you'll both be dressed like winners."

 

The Men's Warehouse may want to ask the Marlins for a refund.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.