March 16, 201313 yr Looks like I was a Mets' bandwagoner and quit paying attention after the first half. Heh. I paid some attention and didn't notice either.
March 19, 201313 yr Look at all of those f***ing seagulls. Fuck those seagulls... i got shit on by one them....
March 19, 201313 yr I'd rather see Japan win or the Netherlands instead. The DR game left me with such a sour taste in my mouth and the Puerto Ricans swear they aren't American or American Citizens ( at the game and some outside of it.) Bleep them both for now. Go Quakes!
March 19, 201313 yr Well, I want the Dominicans to win. It would be BS if PR won the championship at this point after already losing twice to the DR. The DR has clearly been the best team in the tournament.
March 20, 201313 yr Congrats to the dominicans!!!!! I feel so proud of my team, Island. We did the same gesture as Japan! #TeamPuertoRico24/7!
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.