Went to today's (3/2/2013) game vs Mets and...

batato

i must say I can't dislike the team simply because Loria's still the owner. I still hope he goes at all cost.

With that said...

Yelich LF - WOW I am so impressed. This folks is a soon to be All Star. He even has the All Star attitude...he's very confident and knows he has the goods. His swing is real...natural hitter from what i saw. It wouldn't suprise me if he's rdy for the show by the end of Spring season.

Marisnick CF - i'll pull for him

Brantly C - hope he pans out...anythings better than buck

Downs 2B - did nothing

Mahoney 1B - 2 homers...my eyes are open

Kearns DH - old timer game soon

Coghlan RF - Just don't care for him...hope he's decent trade bait

Green SS - 2 hits ok...but aren't you old? Joining Kearns in Old timers game soon enough (34 to me is old for a team like the Marlins going very young)

Figgins 3B - total joke...This clowns error early in the game was because he tried to ham it up on the play....YEAH we need this!!! I recall a poor attitude from a guy called Hanley Ramirez . This guy needs to GO

Sanabia SP - don't really know anything about him...but he no hit Mets for his couple of innings

that's my 2 cents. I would love to see Yelich bat behind Staton

i must say I can't dislike the team simply because Loria's still the owner. I still hope he goes at all cost.

With that said...

Yelich LF - WOW I am so impressed. This folks is a soon to be All Star. He even has the All Star attitude...he's very confident and knows he has the goods. His swing is real...natural hitter from what i saw. It wouldn't suprise me if he's rdy for the show by the end of Spring season.

Marisnick CF - i'll pull for him

Brantly C - hope he pans out...anythings better than buck

Downs 2B - did nothing

Mahoney 1B - 2 homers...my eyes are open

Kearns DH - old timer game soon

Coghlan RF - Just don't care for him...hope he's decent trade bait

Green SS - 2 hits ok...but aren't you old? Joining Kearns in Old timers game soon enough (34 to me is old for a team like the Marlins going very young)

Figgins 3B - total joke...This clowns error early in the game was because he tried to ham it up on the play....YEAH we need this!!! I recall a poor attitude from a guy called Hanley Ramirez . This guy needs to GO

Sanabia SP - don't really know anything about him...but he no hit Mets for his couple of innings

that's my 2 cents. I would love to see Yelich bat behind Staton

Well, this was great...

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.