March 14, 201313 yr Watched the Fish and Braves last night. Eovaldi looked really good and the Marlins played well on defense. However, I was a little dishearted by the lack of offense. Late in the game, Tommy Hutton mentioned that the Marlins had yet to get a base hit to the outfield. :swoon Coach Martinez has his work cut out for him I'm afraid.
March 15, 201313 yr We scored 10 runs against the braves on Sunday and 8 against the nationals in one of the split squad games the other day. These things happen, it's baseball.
March 15, 201313 yr I don't understand why threads are started stating the obvious after a Spring Training game. Not the first time this happens either.
March 15, 201313 yr I don't understand why threads are started stating the obvious after a Spring Training game. Not the first time this happens either. To be fair, though, with the line-up the Marlins have, I think we can expect more than a couple of 2-hit games in the regular season too.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.