9/12 - Braves/Marlins

mrchainsaw

Flynn had a good BB rate in milb. So far in mlb, eww.

You don't like left handed people.

lol.

According to pitch fx Flynn's 2nd and 3rd pitches were actually strikes. Which brings me to the question, our are catchers really bad at framing pitches or something? This seems to be a running theme with our pitchers (I remember a fangraphs article about Jose regarding the same issue)

Not good

Pretty unimpressed with Flynn. What happened to his mid 90s fastball? I don't think he's thrown anything over 91. Our rotation is in big trouble next year.

Scrap Flynn as a potential rotational pitcher. Complete garbage, more like Hand.

The same goes with Koehler, Slowey, Sanabia, so on and so forth

Not good

Pretty unimpressed with Flynn. What happened to his mid 90s fastball? I don't think he's thrown anything over 91. Our rotation is in big trouble next year.

Scrap Flynn as a potential rotational pitcher. Complete garbage, more like Hand.

I don't think he should be scrapped yet. His HR/9 and BB/9 were the complete opposite of what he's done milb, especially this year. Hopefully, it's just some kinks he needs to get out.

Not good

I don't think he should be scrapped yet. His HR/9 and BB/9 were the complete opposite of what he's done milb, especially this year. Hopefully, it's just some kinks he needs to get out.

The same kinks Hand and Sanabia and Koehler need to "work through". No thanks.

Not good

The same kinks Hand and Sanabia and Koehler need to "work through". No thanks.

Disagree. Flynn actually has far better milb numbers than the other 2. Sanabia and Koehler have 0 upside. Flynn could be decent.