3/11 Miami Marlins @ BOS, 1:05 P.M.

Guest Vince0926

Guest Vince0926

Man, I hope you guys are appreciating the spring so far, overall it's been fun winning. Remember that winning builds chemistry.

Guest Vince0926

We'll everyone on this site has seemed to say that ozuna was rushed maybe to begin with. So yeah maybe yelich to center, reed in left maybe? I don't know

Also wonder whether Dietrich can play his way onto the team. I sort of don't want that to happen if he's not starting.

If Furcal is still kind of injured going into Opening Day, it wouldn't surprise me...

We'll everyone on this site has seemed to say that ozuna was rushed maybe to begin with. So yeah maybe yelich to center, reed in left maybe? I don't know

Yelich can certainly play Center. I mean, I'm not please with Reed Johnson starting, but if the guy is still hitting over .500 by the end of Spring how could you argue with that? lol.

If Furcal is still kind of injured going into Opening Day, it wouldn't surprise me...

Yelich can certainly play Center. I mean, I'm not please with Reed Johnson starting, but if the guy is still hitting over .500 by the end of Spring how could you argue with that? lol.

Easily, look at his career #s.

Easily, look at his career #s.

Look, I don't disagree. Honestly, if Ozuna and Marisnick aren't ready, I would rather start Yelich in CF and Kyle Jensen in LF. That would probably give us our best possible lineup. Jensen looks like he's earned it so far...