Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5/17 Marlins at Giants 9:05pm ET

Featured Replies

just give him a blank check already

"Pay to the order of Giancarlo Stanton in the amount of _________ dollars and ____ cents."

*Stanton writes down in blanks*

"Pay to the order of Giancarlo Stanton in the amount of monster dollars and dong cents."

I hate how Giancarlo is gonna probably ask for a huge deal and the Marlins probably won't give it to him and then he's gone in a year or two and then I cry

If Ramos has a scoreless 8th, do we use Cishek in a no-save sich?

I don't really trust anyone else.

Maybe Dunn to any lefties?

If Ramos has a scoreless 8th, do we use Cishek in a no-save sich?

I don't really trust anyone else.

Maybe Dunn to any lefties?

Give Capps a go. *shrug*

 

The team gets a much needed day off on Monday finally.

I have a funny feeling ramos tapped allison

I'd almost rather see Capps now and Ramos or Cishek in the 9th.

 

I like Ramos, but gotta work Capps out a bit more iMO

 

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

When you guys can check out the fan fight at the rangers game tonight

Come on a.j. strike another for your mistress Allison

Yup. I caught a little on mlb network. A guy choked another guy with a bat

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.