Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Article about Dee Gordon

Featured Replies

Erick, Dee is 26.

 

Perfect! My daughter is 25.

 

​I am not Dee, but may I date her?

 

​No...She wants the Dee.

 

 

Erick, Dee is 26.

 

Perfect! My daughter is 25.

 

​I am not Dee, but may I date her?

 

​No...She wants the Dee.

 

​I have the D.

 

I used to be a very good D-fender when I played baseball. Top notch, homey!

 

 

Erick, Dee is 26.

 

Perfect! My daughter is 25.

 

​I am not Dee, but may I date her?

 

Depends. What's your OBP?

 

Like .500 daww. Dat walk rate.

 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.