Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5/19 Post Game

Featured Replies

​If you look at that team and their stats you will see that it won't last.  

 

​I can see that in the future. It might not last but as of now they are playing like contenders and we are scratching our head trying to figure it out.

 

 

​lol, I get the same way, my friend ask me whats wrong, I say ''nothing im ok'' they ask, did the Marlins win last night? I say ''No'' their like, ''ahhhh thats why your in a bad mood.''

 

But that was going back some time ago, I dont get in a bad mood anymore when they lose, I guess iv become used to it now. Like water over a ducks back.

 

​I feel you. I dont get on a bad mood well at least not anymore. Yesterday I was more sad and dissapointed than mad. My wife for 15 years saw it right as we got into the car leaving the garage. I still love the game and I am a baseball fan but this is just getting embarassing and I think it just to to a point that I figure whats the point every year is the same thing.

 

 

I hate the drive home after a loss. Coming from Boynton Beach and dealing with that shitty ass traffic in Miami. With a win I can deal with it lol, but after a loss I just wanna teleport my ass back home ET style.

 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.