Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5/19 Post Game

Featured Replies

Just keeps getting worse. How can we lose tonight mentality. 

 

Part of you is praying Morse will pound one out for the win but the other expects exactly what he did there. 

 

There is just no way you can have him in the lineup. 

 

 

Overall, the offense sucks and the bullpen sucks...again.  Dunn needs to be DFA'ed. I wonder if they can just eat Morse's money, kick his ass to the curb and just start Bour.  I wonder if I can sue Loria to get my money back for my mlbtv subscription.

 

 

So they already fired the manager. I guess a fire sale is next. Then when that eventually ends up right back where we are now, a few years down the road, rinse and repeat.

 

The Marlins era under Loria ladies and gentlemen.

 

 

I know it's out of anger and they'll pick up a few wins and then I'll be watching again like I true fan but I'm so fuckin angry at this team right now. This shit is so embarrassing. I hate it.

 

 

Overall, the offense sucks and the bullpen sucks...again.  Dunn needs to be DFA'ed. I wonder if they can just eat Morse's money, kick his ass to the curb and just start Bour.  I wonder if I can sue Loria to get my money back for my mlbtv subscription.

 

I know but you are saying about dunn but shit happens. Offense shows up and scores 6 then whatever but no man. You got to zero in on the offense. Morse, prado, send yelich down, whatever needs to be done.

 

 

  • Author

The Brewers have only 1 less win than us now. That is how bad we are playing. 

 

And of course, forget the typical 5-1 losses.......we know how to lose beautifully.

 

 

I know it's out of anger and they'll pick up a few wins and then I'll be watching again like I true fan but I'm so fuckin angry at this team right now. This shit is so embarrassing. I hate it.

 

Hello 105 losses?

 

 

The thing is, this team is kinda constructed to not necessitate a fire sale if we have a bad year. Things were done to kinda avoid that. You still never know with Loria of course but I'm just saying.

 

 

Hello 105 losses?

 

Well, even in the shit mood I am now, I don't see that happening. We're in a slump so its worse than just a random bad loss or too but I also don't think we're gonna lose every game from here on out.

 

 

Menechinos days as the hitting coach are dwindling down. Wouldn't be surprised if he is gone after this series depending on the next two games. Andy Haines will replace him. 

 

 

So they already fired the manager. I guess a fire sale is next. Then when that eventually ends up right back where we are now, a few years down the road, rinse and repeat.

 

The Marlins era under Loria ladies and gentlemen.

 

If they do fire sale I really hope Manfred takes away the ASG from Loria. Or force him to sell for lack of integrity.

 

 

I'm really done expecting anything positive from this franchise until major changes are made, and I don't mean new coaches....

 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.