Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Semi-Marlin related

Featured Replies

After losing the World Series to the Florida Marlins the Yankees( Stankees ) have not learned a thing. Increasing payroll does not mean you will win the world series take a page from the Marlins play book Mr. Steinbrenner. I think it's hilarious how the Yankees and Redsox compete even in the off season, If I was a Red sox fan I'd be pissed because they can make big moves but they have to watch out for the Yankees. The Red Sox sign Shilling and then Pettitte takes off for Houston they in turn sign Brown I hate teams with money ( greedy people suck a**, steinbrenner ). I posted this because I want to actually see the Red sox kick the yankees @$$I hope the Sox get A-rod then lets see what the stankees do.

Well, in other news, I now hate the Yankees even more. But you know what, I'm starting to hate the Red Sox too. I hope they win their damn World Series already so they can stop whining and stop spending. The arms race these two teams are having, while entertaining to watch, will kill baseball.

boo the Red Sox

 

i hope they rot

:o :o :o

 

You did not just say that. :wow

 

well you know what.... :censored yea i did.

 

i truly hate them(as a whole), even though i like alot of the players

  • Author

The Red sox as an organization I think suck a** just like the yankees' organization but the red sox players, some not all are classy individuals.

Reasons to hate the Red Sox:

 

2) 25-7

that wasnt their fault, it was ours

I hate the Red Sox and Yankees because of what Juanky said, their arms race is runing baseball. Although really, i've always hated the yankees because of King George, and I now realize that the Red Sox are simply the Northeast Branch of the Chicago Cubs, so I hate them too.

Reasons to hate the Red Sox:

 

2) 25-7

that wasnt their fault, it was ours Did you forget the entire McKeon rant?

I hate the Red Sox and Yankees because of what Juanky said, their arms race is runing baseball. Although really, i've always hated the yankees because of King George, and I now realize that the Red Sox are simply the Northeast Branch of the Chicago Cubs, so I hate them too.

you're right it is ruining baseball, and the way baseball is right now, there is nothing anyone can do to stop them. This might just be the beginning too. I could see it getting worse and worse every year.

Yeah, I'm so sick of this little "We can do better" game :rolleyes:

 

A-Rod will be named the new shortstop for the BoSox by tomorrow :whistle

Reasons to hate the Red Sox:

 

2) 25-7

that wasnt their fault, it was ours Did you forget the entire McKeon rant? no i didnt.

 

and i dont want to start a war here but how come McKeon didnt get upset at his own guys when we ripped the Braves 20-1? how come Cox didnt complain?

 

and for the record, i LOVE this Yanks/Red Sox Hot Stove Rivalry....

 

it may be bad for "baseball" but i think its also very good for baseball to be spoken about this much in DECEMBER

and for the record, i LOVE this Yanks/Red Sox Hot Stove Rivalry....

 

it may be bad for "baseball" but i think its also very good for baseball to be spoken about this much in DECEMBER

I agree with this 100%.

 

I love the rivalry.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.