June 25, 201610 yr ...get the fuck off my Marlins broadcast. I don't like the way you say Realmuto and I don't like your dumb spotty head. Fuck the Yankees, and fuck you coming on here pretending you know more about OUR Marlins than we do. [ATTACH]955._xfImport[/ATTACH]
June 25, 201610 yr ...get the fuck off my Marlins broadcast. I don't like the way you say Realmuto and I don't like your dumb spotty head. Fuck the Yankees, and fuck you coming on here pretending you know more about OUR Marlins than we do. [ATTACH]955[/ATTACH] detective harry Callahan agrees.
June 26, 201610 yr Total BS for Nelson to say this game turned on Rizzo's failure to catch the Baez throw on Ichiro's infield single. Kind of a what gives remark.
June 26, 201610 yr I have yet to hear him speak on FS Florida. But if he said that then that is an idiotic comment. Sent from my iPhone using MarlinsBaseball.com mobile app
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.