Spring Training sites - advice

Hotcorner

So I'm planning on taking one of my kids on a baseball spring training vacation, would like to hit about 4 or 5 different games around Florida.  If any of you've been to some of the various sites let me know what you thought of them, etc.  I've only been to see the Fish at Roger Dean before, though it was like 10 years ago so it's been a while.  I'm in Jax so figure the closest are Braves and Astros and maybe a couple in the Tampa area.  Just trying to narrow it down...

I'd say the  Jupiter/Palm Beach area, the Astros and Nats will be open new facilities in Palm Beach this spring so that puts you close to four teams with Fish and Cards a bonus are the Mets aren't too far away from there either. You could do Braves and Tigers they're about 45 minutes apart add another 45 minutes then you're at the Yanks, also in the Bay Area are the Phillies and Jays . Ft Myers have the Sox and Twins and the Rays are kinda close

Did Donnie Baseball build a wall all around spring training and make it hard to enjoy? I remember being able to go everywhere and it was awesome.

Not sure if it was Donnie specifically. From what I remember some of the players actually wanted this done and when Donnie came in and his first priority was fixing all the wrongs here and doing what the players wanted, this became a thing and got done. Donnie did what the players asked for is how I remember it.

Not sure if it was Donnie specifically. From what I remember some of the players actually wanted this done and when Donnie came in and his first priority was fixing all the wrongs here and doing what the players wanted, this became a thing and got done. Donnie did what the players asked for is how I remember it.

Going to spring training and being able to run from field to field was one of the things my nephew enjoyed, even if he was too shy to ask a player for a signature or to stand in a crowd of people getting one. I'll miss that.

Hopefully it isn't like th eMets camp, with a giant fense around the site that you can't see past, and a set time to go to the fields from 11-12:30 and you get kicked out.

Been to the Palm beach grounds already. Looks gorgeous. Go if you can.

Also I've alway loved Tradition Field in St. Lucie. Usually go up for a few ST games then definitely for the minor league season. Great park.

Joker Marchant in Lakeland is also fantastic and I think it's worth missing Jet Blue to see. Really accessibile and the food is great for a MiLB park. Check it out