TSN predictions for Miggy

KJC

News: New challenges don't bother Cabrera. As a rookie, he played third base and left field during the regular season. In the postseason, he saw action at third base and right field. Now that Juan Encarnacion has been dealt to the Dodgers, the path is clear for Cabrera to take over in right field. It's a calculated gamble, but because he is so athletic and has good (not great) speed, the Marlins see Cabrera working out nicely. (MLB.com)

Fantasy Spin: Everyone saw him emerge late last season and in the postseason, and he only will get better. Now that he has a full-time starting spot, he'll get enough at-bats to approach 30 homers and 100 RBIs.

wow they predict 30hr and 100rbi from the kid...

:thumbup

News: New challenges don't bother Cabrera. As a rookie, he played third base and left field during the regular season. In the postseason, he saw action at third base and right field. Now that Juan Encarnacion has been dealt to the Dodgers, the path is clear for Cabrera to take over in right field. It's a calculated gamble, but because he is so athletic and has good (not great) speed, the Marlins see Cabrera working out nicely. (MLB.com)

Fantasy Spin: Everyone saw him emerge late last season and in the postseason, and he only will get better. Now that he has a full-time starting spot, he'll get enough at-bats to approach 30 homers and 100 RBIs.

wow they predict 30hr and 100rbi from the kid...

:thumbup Yeah :thumbup

i like the 272, its not quite 270 and not quite 275 :lol

for a 21 year old 20HR is grrrreat...

He's going to hit more than 20hr's... :) I hope he does but for a 21 year-old to hit 21 homeruns is "solid". well...we expect a lot out of him...the way he played last season and during the playoffs...this kid has a bright future :) we expect a lot out of him...and hes gonna be a big part of our team-and i'm glad that we have him for a long time... :)

well...we expect a lot out of him...the way he played last season and during the playoffs...this kid has a bright future :) we expect a lot out of him...and hes gonna be a big part of our team-and i'm glad that we have him for a long time... :)

That has to be your longest post ever.

The ironic thing is, it could be even less insightful.

well...we expect a lot out of him...the way he played last season and during the playoffs...this kid has a bright future :) we expect a lot out of him...and hes gonna be a big part of our team-and i'm glad that we have him for a long time... :)

The ironic thing is, it could be even less insightful. WC shut up... like you post thing that are that insightful. :rolleyes:

The ironic thing is, it could be even less insightful. WC shut up... like you post thing that are that insightful. :rolleyes: link

The ironic thing is, it could be even less insightful. WC shut up... like you post thing that are that insightful. :rolleyes: link Oh my... that's so insightful. I've learned so much just by reading that post that I've become the next genius. :rolleyes:

Oh my... that's so insightful. I've learned so much just by reading that post that I've become the next genius. :rolleyes:

Everyone else has seemingly found it insightful. Can you stop bragging about yourself? What are you... a superior force? No, but I'm also nowhere comparable to the likes of Marlins on the respect scale.