MLB considering bubble for postseason

Honestly, aside from the different dimensions and I guess grass length, without fans, is there really a reason to have to play in home parks this season?

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

Honestly, aside from the different dimensions and I guess grass length, without fans, is there really a reason to have to play in home parks this season?

Nope. NBA and NHL have done amazing jobs with their bubbles, as evidenced by their virtually non-existant positives. The NFL and MLB should follow suit (NCAA is too unrealistic because of its sheer size) but I doubt the NFL is smart enough.

23 hours ago, rmc523 said:

ad revenue?  I guess.

22 hours ago, mrchainsaw said:

Nope. NBA and NHL have done amazing jobs with their bubbles, as evidenced by their virtually non-existant positives. The NFL and MLB should follow suit (NCAA is too unrealistic because of its sheer size) but I doubt the NFL is smart enough.

There is no virtually non-existent positives it is absolute no positives within their bubbles.  

There were a few cases at intake (which would be expected), but once the bubble was essentially established there have been 0 cases at all.

The lack of bubble is entirely on both players and owners.

You can argue about why owners didnt want a bubble, but you have to look at how vocal players were on no bubble as well, they may have been more vocal honestly.