February 25, 20215 yr 2 minutes ago, SonOfJack said: Like a present? A present? No, a future. I’m expecting him to have a bright future.
February 25, 20215 yr Author 24 minutes ago, marlinsmaniac said: Eh, I think Frisaro is a douche in general, but it’s a free country. He’s writing it on his blog, it’s not like he’s selling it to MLB.com as a freelancer. That would be stealing her thunder for real He isn't doing it on purpose but it's not cool. Professional courtesy.
February 25, 20215 yr 1 hour ago, SilverBullet said: He isn't doing it on purpose but it's not cool. Professional courtesy. I don’t need much of a reason to be annoyed by Joe so fuck it, you’re right. Fuck’m!
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.