March 18, 20215 yr I'm sure a young Rob Manfred was in the crowd and thought it was the greatest game ever and thus was inspired to make that his goal as commissioner, https://www.mlb.com/news/fastest-baseball-game-ever?t=offbeat
March 18, 20215 yr Author 6 minutes ago, SonOfJack said: I see "Rob Manfred" in a post and I downvote. What if the post says he has been impeached as commissioner?
March 18, 20215 yr Just now, SilverBullet said: What if the post says he has been impeached as commissioner?
March 18, 20215 yr Just now, Michael said: I can say I've had sex last longer than a baseball game. Yay! Over 30 mins?! What'd you do, stop to watch a tv show during it?
March 18, 20215 yr Author 5 minutes ago, Michael said: I can say I've had sex last longer than a baseball game. Yay! You could have said it before too, just wouldn't have been accurate but you could have definitely said it.
March 18, 20215 yr 25 minutes ago, SonOfJack said: Over 30 mins?! What'd you do, stop to watch a tv show during it? Nah straight bonin'.
March 18, 20215 yr 2 minutes ago, Michael said: Nah straight bonin'. You know the title says minutes, not seconds right?
March 18, 20215 yr 2 minutes ago, SonOfJack said: You know the title says minutes, not seconds right? Very aware.
March 18, 20215 yr Author 7 minutes ago, SonOfJack said: The world record is probably 5 minutes This man knows what's up.
March 18, 20215 yr Author 9 minutes ago, SonOfJack said: The world record is probably 5 minutes I've seen a few videos that say otherwise though.
March 18, 20215 yr Just now, SilverBullet said: I've seen a few videos that say otherwise though. Porn loops the content to make it look longer than it is.
March 18, 20215 yr Author 2 minutes ago, SonOfJack said: Porn loops the content to make it look longer than it is.
March 19, 20215 yr On 3/18/2021 at 10:40 AM, Michael said: I can say I've had sex last longer than a baseball game. Yay!
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.